Ryan Adams – Heartbreaker
|1||(Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey)||0:37|
|2||To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)||3:04|
|3||My Winding Wheel
Featuring [Background] – Pat Sansone
|5||Oh My Sweet Carolina
Piano – Pat SansoneVocals – Emmylou Harris
Keyboards [Chamberlin], Featuring [Weird-storm-producing Organ Type Instrument] – Pat Sansone
|7||Call Me On Your Way Back Home||3:09|
|8||Damn, Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)||2:08|
|9||Come Pick Me Up
Backing Vocals – Kim RicheyPiano – Pat Sansone
|10||To Be The One||3:01|
|11||Why Do They Leave?
Backing Vocals – Allison PiercePiano – Pat Sansone
|12||Shakedown On 9th Street||2:53|
|13||Don't Ask For The Water||2:56|
|14||In My Time Of Need||5:39|
|15||Sweet Lil Gal (23rd/1st)||3:39|
- Acoustic Guitar – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch, Ryan Adams
- Backing Vocals – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch
- Banjo – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch, Ryan Adams
- Booking – Frank Riley (2)
- Design – Gina Binkley
- Electric Bass, Voice [Of "lucy"] – Gillian Welch
- Electric Guitar – David Rawlings, Ryan Adams
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Himes
- Management – Frank Callari
- Management [Legal Representation] – Josh Grier (2)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Other [All Around Swell Guy That Brought Up The Amp] – Maple
- Photography By – David McClister
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Bass, Drums, Glockenspiel, Organ [B-3], Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards [Chamberlin] – Ethan Johns
- Recorded By [Pre-production] – Allen Midgett, Merle Chornuk
- Tambourine [Throwing] – David Rawlings
- Vocals, Piano, Harmonica – Ryan Adams
- Written-By – David Rawlings (tracks: 2), Ryan Adams, Van Alston, Renaissance Man Of Raleigh, North Carolina* (tracks: 6, 9)
Recorded at Woodland Studios, Room A Nashville, Tennessee. It took 14 days.
Pre-production recording at Waltmore St. Studios, Jacksonville, NC and Pilot Studios, NYC (near Port Authority).
Management for FCC Management.
Booking for Monterey Peninsula Artists.
All songs (Barland Music, administered by Bug Music (BMI)) except "To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)" (Cracklin' Music administered by Bug Music (BMI)).
Ryan Adams appears courtesy of NASA.
©Ryan Adams (R)2000 Bloodshot LTD.
The title for track 1 is listed as "(Argument with David Rawlings concerning Morrissey)."
The title for track 2 is listed as "To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)."
The title for track 4 is listed as "AMY."
The title for track 8 is listed as "Damn, Sam (I love a woman that rains)."
The title for track 12 is listed as "Shakedown on 9th Street."
The title for track 14 is listed as "In My Time of Need."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 44302-0071-2 0
- Matrix / Runout: L388 9902 II17 D00531-12 A FAILSAFE
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
• Any orders not paid for within 5 days will be cancelled.
• All orders will ship out within one to two business days of payment.
• Postage on any returns is the responsibility of the buyer.
Standard shipping prices (media/first class); Priority/Express/Insurance would be extra and can be added if requested and paid for by buyer.
Single CD/7": $4 (add $0.50 for each additional 7")
Single 10"/LP: $5 (add $1 for each additional LP)
When shipping CDs, please let me know if you want me to ship the clear plastic jewel case or not.
When I grade, I grade the actual artwork and the media. Contact me for further information if you would like to discuss.
I always make deals with people who order 3+ CDs at a time.
Shipping to ANYWHERE ELSE:
Please request an exact shipping quote PRIOR to placing order. International customers take full responsibility for any extra customs fees which need to be paid upon delivery. We cannot control the rates in your respective country and we do not prepay any customs fees prior to any order.