|B1||Birds & Bats & Dragonflies||3:47|
Vocals – Kate Greenslade
|C3||Scream But Not Heard||2:53|
|D1||Lament For The Sea||3:06|
|D5||The Tiger And The Dove||5:35|
- Composed By, Arranged By, Keyboards [Polymoog, Prophet 5, Roland Rs202, Yamaha Cs60 Synth, Yamaha Cs80 Synth, Yamaha Cp70b Piano, Arp Explorer, Arp Omni, Cat Synth, Church Organ, Crumar Stringman, Hohner Clavinet, Kitten Synth, Mellotron 400, Minimoog], Vibraphone, Bells [Tubular Bells], Vocoder [Sennheiser], Programmed By [Sds Drum Synth 3] – Dave Greenslade
- Design [Produced And Designed By] – Patrick Woodroffe
- Engineer – Colin Green
- Management – Harry Maloney
- Mastered By – Rays.*
- Percussion – John Lingwood (tracks: B1, B3, C4, C5), Phil Collins (tracks: A5, B5, C1, C5 to D2)
- Photography By – Alan R. Imberg
- Producer – Robin Lumley
- Words By, Illustration [Pictures] – Patrick Woodroffe
Made in Gt. Britain.
A Dragon's World Limited Imprint.
Printed in England.
© Copyright 1979 Dragon's World Limited.
© Copyright 1979 Patrick Woodroffe.
Marketed and distributed by EMI Records Limited.
Recorded at Trident Studios, London.
Issued in a hardback 51 p. book (see images). On the titlepage:
The Birth and Death of a World
The first publication under U.N.T.W. direction of the
discoveries of Project Hermes.
Vocalist on track B2 was aged 2 1/2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Cat.no 1st LP): EMC 3321
- Other (Cat.no 2nd LP): EMC 3322
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped): EMC 3321 A-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped): EMC 3321 B-3U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout C-side, stamped): EMC 3322 A-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout D-side, stamped): EMC 3322 B-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, etching): RAYS.
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, center label): (EMC 3321A)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, center label): (EMC 3321B)
- Matrix / Runout (C-side, center label): (EMC 3322A)
- Matrix / Runout (D-side, center label): (EMC 3322B)
- Other (EMI Number): OC.No. 158 07161 2
- Other (ISBN Number): 0 905895 49 5
PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 4 DAYS OF PURCHASE (Unless plans are made otherwise)
Buyer pays shipping. All domestic packages are shipped via USPS Media Mail. Insurance is extra (depending on cost of record) and must be requested by buyer.
--- SHIPPING IN U.S. ---
$5 via Media Mail for one LP (Add 1.00 per LP if multiple items purchased)
$4 via Media Mail for one 45 (Add .50 per 45 if multiple items purchased)
$4 via Media Mail per CD (Add 1.00 per extra CD if multiple items purchased)
- If faster shipping is needed, shipping prices will be calculated accordingly
--- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (Excluding CANADA and SOUTH AMERICA) ---
$24.00 per LP ($4.50 per extra LP if multiple items purchased)
$15.00 per 45 ($2.00 per extra 45 if multiple items purchased)
$15 per CD ($3.00 per extra CD if multiple items purchased)
--- SHIPPING TO CANADA ---
$16.00 per LP ($3 per extra LP if multiple items purchased)
$11.00 Per 45 ($1.50 per extra 45 if multiple items purchased)
$11.00 per CD ($2.00 per extra CD if multiple items purchased)
--- SHIPPING TO SOUTH AMERICA ---
I only ship via Priority Mail International to South America. Please ask for a quote before you purchase
---- IF PACKAGE IS OVER 4 POUNDS, SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED ACCORDINGLY ----
--- RETURN POLICY ---
Buyer must make contact within three days of receipt of the record, and order must be returned within five business days, no exceptions. If item is returned, buyer pays return shipping. Items damaged in transit that are not insured are unfortunately also not eligible for return. SEALED items ARE NOT eligible for return if opened.