Steely Dan – Greatest Hits
|A1||Do It Again||5:50|
|A2||Reeling In The Years||4:35|
|A3||My Old School||5:45|
|B1||Show Biz Kids||5:21|
East St. Louis Toodle-Oo
Written-By – Bubber Miley, Duke Ellington
|B3||Rikki Don't Lose That Number||4:34|
|B5||Any Major Dude||3:06|
|C1||Here At The Western World||4:00|
Written-By – Donald Fagen, Paul Griffin, Walter Becker
- Engineered At – Automated Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Published By – Red Giant Music, Inc.
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc.
- Published By – ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Art Direction – Steve Bernstein (3)
- Bass, Guitar – Walter Becker
- Coordinator [Production] – Karen Stanley
- Engineer – Al Schmitt, Barney Perkins, Bill Schnee, Elliot Scheiner, Roger Nichols
- Lead Vocals – Donald Fagen
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner (4)
- Photography By [Inside] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Gary Katz
- Written-By – Donald Fagen (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to D1, D3, D4), Walter Becker (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to D1, D3, D4)
© 1978 ABC Records, Inc.
Santa Maria pressing variant of this Terre Haute press with similar center labels (typeset) by same catalog #.
Textured gatefold includes custom (cardstock) inner sleeves containing artwork
A1, A2 - American Broadcasting Music, Inc./Red Giant Music Inc.
B2 - Mills Music, Inc.
D1-4 - ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
All other selections - American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AK-1107/2-A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): AK-1107/2-B
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Label): AK-1107/2-C
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Label): AK-1107/2-D
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-A3 MASTERDISK S1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-B-1 MASTERDISK RL S1
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-C-2 MASTERDISK RL S1
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-D-2 MASTERDISK RL S1
- Rights Society (D1-4): BMI
- Rights Society (All other selections): ASCAP
We will usually ship within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri). US Shipping = $4 for the first LP and $0.50 for each additional. FREE Shipping on 5 or more LP's! (US only) All records securely shipped in LP mailer or thick cardboard w/ bubble wrap. High value records are taken out of sleeves to prevent splitting and ring wear. Our records are packed very well and NEVER get damaged in the mail. We will do our best to ensure your records reach you safely. International rates are 1-2 LP's (2lbs) = $26usd, 3-4 LP's (3lbs) = $40usd, 5-6 LP's (4lbs) = $60usd, 7-8 LP's (5lbs) = $75usd , 9-10 LP's (6lbs) = $90usd. Sorry that there's no Media Mail option for International orders so shipping is significantly higher outside of the US. That's the best we can do. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thanks, SoundXchange