|A1||Midnight In Paris
Banjo, Lead Vocals – Pierre*Words By [Additional] – Antonia*, Presti*, Stampfel*Written-By – Con Conrad, Herb Magidson*
|Jackknife / The Red Newt||(3:29)|
|A4b||The Red Newt
Harmony Vocals – Jill*
|A6||What Made My Hamburger Disappear||3:05|
Drums, Vocals – Peter*Handclaps [Clapping] – Paul*Written-By – P. Stampfel*
|B4||Jealous Daddy's Death Song||2:04|
|B6||Weep Weep Weep||2:12|
Harmony Vocals – Jeffrey*
- Bass – Dave* (tracks: A1 to A3, A4b to B7)
- Drums – Frog (27) (tracks: A1 to A2, A4b to B1, B3 to B5, B7)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Thom Foley
- Fiddle – Peter* (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B2, B7), Robin* (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B4)
- Guitar – Jeffrey* (tracks: A2, A3, A6, B3, B6), Michael* (tracks: B3), Paul* (tracks: A1, A4b, A5, B2, B4, B7)
- Guitar, Vocals – Wax* (tracks: B1, B5)
- Harmony Vocals – Jill* (tracks: A2, A5 to B1, B3, B6, B7), Paul* (tracks: A5, B7)
- Lead Vocals – Jeffrey* (tracks: A2, A4b, A6), Michael* (tracks: B1), Peter* (tracks: A5)
- Mandolin – Robin* (tracks: A1, A4b to A6, B3, B7)
- Producer, Engineer – John Nagy
- Slide Guitar – Paul* (tracks: A2, A6, B1, B7)
- Vocals – Jeffrey* (tracks: B6), Paul* (tracks: A1)
- Washboard – Jeffrey* (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B7)
- Written-By – Antonia* (tracks: A5, B7), J. Frederick* (tracks: A2, A4a, A4b, A6, B6), M. Hurley* (tracks: A3, B1, B3, B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Shipping from Brooklyn, NY to United States addresses.
- $5 flat rate shipping (USPS Priority Mail with tracking).
- Securely shipped in professional vinyl mailer.
- Please contact me through Discogs if you have any issues with your order. Thank you.