Gary Numan – Dance
Slowcar To China
Percussion – Gary Numan, Tim Steggles
Bass – Gary NumanComposed By – Paul GardinerElectronic Drums [Linn Lm-1] – Gary Numan, Sean LynchGuitar – Paul GardinerKeyboards – Paul Gardiner
A Subway Called 'You'
Drums – Cedric Sharpley*Percussion – Gary Numan
Cry, The Clock Said
Keyboards – John Webb
She's Got Claws
Drums – Cedric Sharpley*Handclaps – John Webb
Drums – Roger TaylorHandclaps – Gary Numan
Boys Like Me
Electronic Drums [Linn Lm-1] – Gary NumanGuitar – Rob Dean
Bass – Mick PragueKeyboards – Roger MasonVoice – Connie Filapello
My Brother's Time
Electronic Drums [Linn Lm-1] – John Webb
You Are, You Are
Drums – Roger Taylor
Drums – Jess LidyardTom Tom [Toms] – Roger Taylor
- Bass – Mick Karn (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B5)
- Claves – Gary Numan (tracks: B2, B5, B7)
- Electronic Drums [Roland C78] – Gary Numan (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B4, B7)
- Engineer – Nick Smith (4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Juliet Bowen, Sean Lynch
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Photography By – Geoff Howes
- Piano – Gary Numan (tracks: A3, B1, B3, B5)
- Producer, Lyrics By, Composed By, Vocals, Keyboards – Gary Numan
- Saxophone – Mick Karn (tracks: A3, B1, B5)
- Synthesizer [Claptrap] – Gary Numan (tracks: A1, B2, B6)
- Viola – Chris Payne (2) (tracks: A1, A3, B1)
- Violin – Nash The Slash (tracks: A4, B6, B7)
Keyboards used include Polymoog, Prophet 5, Roland JP4, CP30 and Odyssey.
Some issues came with a free poster, although catalogue number is the same.
Rob Dean ex Japan, Virgin.
Cedric Sharpley Dramatis, Rocket.
Christopher Payne Dramatis, Rocket.
Mick Karn Japan, Virgin.
Roger Taylor EMI.
Nash The Slash Dindisc.
Rob Dean appears courtesy of Virgin Records.
© 1981 A Beggars Banquet Recording. Distributed by WEA [logo] Records Ltd. A Warner Communications Company.
Country of manufacture as stated on record label. Printed and made in England.
℗ 1981. All Titles Numan Music Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout sides A & B, stamped, variants 1-5): STRAWBERRY
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, variant 1): W - 2 BEGA+28+A₂
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched, variant 1): W - 20 BEGA+28+B₃
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, variant 2): W-19KD BEGA+28+A₂
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched, variant 2): W-29KD BEGA+28+B₃
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, variant 3): W4 BEGA+28+A₂
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched, variant 3): BEGA 28 B-1-WE9 LB -\ F/1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, variant 4): W4 BEGA+28+A₂ F5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched, variant 4): W - 19 BEGA+28+B₃
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, variant 5): W - 1 BEGA+28+A₂
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched, variant 5): W - 13 BEGA+28+B4
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.