Stereolab – Mars Audiac Quintet
|Mars Audiac Quintet|
|A2||Wow And Flutter|
|A4||Des Etoiles Electroniques|
Guitar [Twang] – Sean O'Hagan
|B3||Three Longers Later|
|C1||Nihilist Assault Group|
|C2||International Colouring Contest
Guitar [Tremolo] – Sean O'Hagan
|C3||The Stars Our Destination|
|C4||Transporte Sans Bouger
Backing Vocals – Jean-Baptiste Garnero, Katharine Gifford
|D1||L'Enfer Des Formes|
Percussion – Sean O'HaganWritten-By – O'Hagan*
|Demos And Alternate Versions|
|E3||Melochord Seventy-Five [Original Pulse Version]|
|E4||Outer Accelerator - [Original Mix]|
|F1||Nihilist Assault Group - Part 6|
|F2||Wow And Flutter [7"/EP Version - Alternative Mix]|
|F3||Des Etoile Electroniques - Demo|
|F4||Ping Pong- Demo|
|F5||The Stars Our Destination - Demo|
|F6||Three Longers Later - Demo|
|F7||Transona Five - Demo|
|F8||Transporté Sans Bouger - Demo|
- Arranged By [Brass], Marimba, Slide Guitar – Sean O'Hagan
- Bass – Duncan Browne
- Drums, Percussion [Persuasive] – Andy Ramsay
- Engineer, Mixed By – Paul Tipler
- Guitar, Organ [Vox, Farfisa], Synthesizer [Moog], Bass – Tim Gane
- Lacquer Cut By – BO*, TK* (tracks: Sides A-D, F), FMW* (tracks: Side E)
- Layout – Trouble (11)
- Management – Martin Pike
- Mixed By – The Groop (2)
- Photography By – Peter Morris (8)
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Alan Carter
- Trombone – Andy Robinson (2)
- Trumpet – Lindsay Low
- Violin – Vera Daucher
- Vocals [Second], Guitar, Tambourine, Percussion [Eggs] – Mary Hansen
- Vocals, Tambourine, Organ [Vox, Mint's Organ], Guitar – Lætitia Sadier*
- Written-By – Sadier* (tracks: A1 to D3 and E1 to F8), Gane*
Expanded issue, includes a bonus disk of demos and alternate versions.
Packaged in a gatefold sleeve; all LPs slot into a single panel. Packaged with an outer clear plastic sleeve with hype and bar-code stickers.
Comes with a 4-panel fold out poster with liner notes on the reverse.
A download code is also included.
40 copies were made with obi by Martin Pike and sold through Rough Trade UK.
20 copies were made with a piece of master tape numbered and stamped by Martin Pike and offered to customers whose orders for the clear vinyl edition could not be fulfilled through Rough Trade NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 5060384615196
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B155680-01 A1 D-UHF-D05R XXXXX A TK.BO VV
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B155680-01 B1 TK.BO Calyx'18 || D-UHF-D05R XXXXX B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): B155680-02 C1 D-UHF-D05R XXXXX =| C TK.BO Calyx'18
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): B155680-02 D1 D-UHF-D05R XXXXX D TK.BO
- Matrix / Runout (Side E): B158452-01 E1 FMW BO CALYX 2019 D-UHF-D05R E2 331/3 RPM
- Matrix / Runout (Side F): B155680-03 F1 D-UHF-D05R XXXXX F TK.BO =|
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.