Shadee* – I Just Need More Money
|A1||I Just Need More Money||7:09|
|A4||Disco Hall Of Fame||5:06|
|B1||Darling I Love You So Much (I Swear)||3:59|
|B2||I Wanna Talk About Marrying You||3:19|
|B3||Butterflies (That's What Love Does)||3:50|
|B4||Never Loved Anyone 'Til You||4:24|
- Arranged By – Peacock* (tracks: A1), Leslie Drayton (tracks: A3, B4), Robert Gordy (tracks: A1), Shadee* (tracks: A2 to B4)
- Backing Vocals – Brenda Lee Eager, Cleo Kennedy*, Clydie King, Delaney McQuaig*, Darryl K. Roberts, Julia Waters Tillman*, Maxine Waters Willard*, Pat Henderson, Perry Peyton, Richard Lee Griffin*, Sharon Ross, Sherlie Matthews, Venetta Fields
- Bass – James Jamerson Jr., Jerry Knight, Terry Wilson (3)
- Concept By [Cover] – Anna Gaye*, Robert Gordy
- Drums, Percussion – David Webster*, Eddie "Bongo" Brown, Larry Tolbert, Ollie E. Brown*, Quentin Dennard, Richard Lee Griffin*, Sandra Crouch, Timothy Nelson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Abdoulaye Soumare, Debby Scott*, Ernestine Madison, Jenny Pallante*, James Warmack, Rickey Cooper*, Tony Autore
- Engineer [Mastering] – Jack Andrews
- Engineer [Mixing] – Russ Terrana
- Engineer [Recording] – Art Stewart, Bob Robitaille, Glenn Jordan, Thomas Gordy, Walt Weiskopf (2)
- Executive-Producer – Robert Gordy
- Guitar – Al Vescovo*, Bobby Tutwilder, David Pruitt*, Jerry Knight, Joe Kelly (4), Mel Bolton, Perry Leandro, Red Rhodes, Shadee*
- Harmonica – Richard Lee Griffin*, Stevie Wonder
- Keyboards – Kenny Lupper*, Larry Nash, Marilyn McLeod, Mike Theodore, Patrick Moten
- Producer – Anna Gordy Gaye, Shadee*
- Product Manager [Project Manager] – Brenda Boyce*
- Written-By – Anna Gaye* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4), Jackie E. Spivey (tracks: A1), Mel Bolton (tracks: A4), Shadee* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
Maxine Waters Tillman & Julia Waters Tillman courtesy of Arista Records
Ollie E. Brown courtesy of Polydor, Inc. & Brown Sugar Productions
Mixed and mastered at Motown Recording Studios
A1 rhythm cut at Conway Studios
℗ © 1979 Motown Record Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label): T7-368R1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label): T7-368R1B
12" USA : $5.00 1-4, $6.00 for orders 5+ records. This includes a record mailer, extra padding, and tracking.
12" Europe/Asia/Australia/South America : $23.00 for 1 or 2 12" records. Each additional 12" added postage will be based on weight.
PLEASE NOTE : Due to excessive lost packages, I am no longer shipping to Brazil.
12" Canada : $15.00 for 1 or 2, additional records based on weight.
7" / Cassette - USA : $4.00 1-5, this includes plenty of packaging and delivery confirmation. 6+ $5.00
7" / Cassette - Europe/Asia/Australia/South America :
1 or 2 : $13.00
3 to 15 : $23.00
16 to 24 : $35.00
7" / Cassette - Canada : 1 = $11 each additional $1.00
I will ship anywhere in the world.
I try to spot play most of my VG+ and lower records to make sure they sound as good as they look. I use the grade EX - which is not available on Discogs.
M- / NM : essentially untouched, with no apparent pressing flaws.
EX is a record that has 2 or less TINY marks, should play perfect. EX is just a hair below M-.
VG+ is a solid record, if it looks VG I generally grade it VG, even if it plays much better than it looks, better safe than sorry!
VG is generally a perfectly playable record. I own many VG's and the VG's I sell are records that I would play and enjoy.
G+ expect surface noise. Record should not skip.
If you have a problem with any aspect of the purchase, please contact me first. I will always work to insure customer satisfaction.