Braid – Movie Music Vols. One + Two
Box Set, Compilation
- Copyright (c) – Polyvinyl Record Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polyvinyl Record Company
- Published By – Jacob Spencer Music
- Published By – Red Cassette Music
- Published By – This Year Is Better Music
- Published By – Kissed Like This Music
- Published By – Roy Dean Ewing Music
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-52645
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-52646
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-52647
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-52648
- Recorded At – The Hideout, Urbana, IL
- Recorded At – Blanket Studio
- Recorded At – Jet City Studios
- Recorded At – Private Studios
- Recorded At – Coney Island Studio
- Recorded At – Radio Towers
- Recorded At – Inner Ear Studios
- Recorded At – One Two Three Boom Room
- Recorded At – Amadeo Studios
- Recorded At – Sleepless Nights
- Recorded At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – Private Studios
- Designed At – Hydrafuse.com
- Art Direction, Design – Gregg Bernstein
- Bass – Todd L. Bell*
- Drums – Damon K. Atkinson* (tracks: C2 to D4, G2, H4, H5), Roy D. Ewing* (tracks: A1 to C1, E1 to G1, G4 to H3)
- Engineer – Andrew Bedinni* (tracks: A1 to A3, E1, F2, G4, H1), Braid (tracks: A1 to A3, B3, to C1, G2), Brendan Gamble (tracks: A4 to B2, B5 to D1, E2 to E4, G1, H2, H3), Eric Atkinson (tracks: G2), Jay Lasion (tracks: H5), Mark Doe (tracks: F3), Mark Forgothislastname (tracks: B3, B4), Mark Haines (tracks: D2 to D4, H5), Mark Mcmarker (tracks: F5), Mark Pantsman (tracks: F4), Mark Whitcomb (tracks: H4), Scott Macpherson (tracks: F3), Tom Zaluckyj (tracks: E5, F1)
- Guitar, Vocals – Robert T. Nanna*, Chris R. Broach*
- Liner Notes – Bob*, Braid
- Mastered By, Sequenced By – Braid, Jonathan Pines
- Photography By [Photographs By] – Andy Mueller (2), Braid, Gregg Bernstein, Paul Drake, Shawn Brackbill, Shawn Scallen
- Producer – Braid, Matt Lunsford
Mastered and sequenced at Private Studios Urbana, IL November 1999.
Volume One (Sides A to D) compiles Braid's 7"s and split 7"s plus one unreleased track.
Volume Two (Sides E to H) compiles all of Braid's compilation appearances and all 6 cover songs they recorded, 4 of which were unreleased.
Released on CD, separately, as Movie Music Volume One and Movie Music Volume Two.
Cover songs are:-
(G4) My Life originally by Billy Joel.
(H1) Baby, Now That I've Found You originally by The Foundations.
(H2) This Charming Man originally by The Smiths.
(H3) There Is A Light That Never Goes Out originally by The Smiths.
(H4) Always Something There To Remind Me originally by Burt Bacharach.
(H5) Trompe Le Monde originally by The Pixies.
Cat# PRC032 appears on sticker on box lid.
Cat# PRC-032 appears on inserts.
©℗ 2000 Polyvinyl Record Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side A): PRC-032-1-A L-52648
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side B): PRC-032-1-B L-52648X
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side C): PRC-032-2-A L-52647
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side D): PRC-032-2-B L-52647X
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side E): PRC-032-3-A L-52646
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side F): PRC-032-3-B L-52646X
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side G): PRC-032-4-A L-52645
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side H): PRC-032-4-B L-52645X
- Rights Society: SESAC
World/Europe. Everything up to 500 gr is 7,90 euros with tracking worldwide.
1-2 7"s cost , 7,90 Euros postage as an airmail letter to anywhere in the world.
One 12" sized record is also 7,9 Euros postage as an airmail letter.
up to 1 kg is 11,5 Euros
These prices do not include the PayPal fee in case you pay by PayPal, it will be roughly 5%.
We cannot be held responsible for packages that get lost or get damaged in transit unless you have chosen to register/insure your order on request. If a parcel is returned to us for any reason whatsoever, the buyer is responsible for the postage to resend the order.
Here you find our General Terms and Conditions:
Here you find our General Privacy Settings:
Hier finden Sie unsere Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen:
Hier finden Sie unsere Datenschutzerklärung: