Miss Kittin – On The Road
- Distributed By – interGROOVE
- Published By – Alphabet City
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – House Of Dolls Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EastWest Records GmbH
- Licensed From – EastWest Records GmbH
- Published By – Moonquake Music
- Published By – BMG UFA Musik Verlage
- Published By – Bernd Reisig Musikverlag
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Germany GmbH
- Licensed From – WEA Records
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Licensed From – Teknotika Records
- Published By – Sekence Edition
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GoodLife
- Licensed From – GoodLife
- Licensed From – Killabite
- Published By – Edition Gigolo
- Licensed From – International Deejay Gigolo Records
- Published By – Prime Music Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Primate Recordings
- Licensed From – Primate Recordings
- Record Company – Prime Distribution
- Published By – Trope Global Control
- Licensed From – Wavescape
- Licensed From – Trope Recordings
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Music
- Published By – Zeka Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – City Rockers
- Licensed To – WEA Records
- Licensed To – Warner Music Germany GmbH
- Licensed From – Blueprint Records (5)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SLS
- Licensed From – SLS
- Record Company – Primate Licensing
- Licensed From – Rodz-Konez
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Low Spirit Recordings
- Licensed From – BMG Ariola Hamburg GmbH
- Recorded At – Wake Up Lab
- Published By – Basic Groove Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – F Communications
- Copyright (c) – F Communications
- Licensed From – PIAS Recordings GmbH
- Published By – Plus 8 Music Europe
- Published By – Nanada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nova Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Nova Mute Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – NovaMute
- Published By – Warp Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warp Records Limited
- Licensed From – Zomba Records GmbH
- Published By – Saas Fee
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Saas Fee
- Copyright (c) – Saas Fee
- Licensed From – Saas Fee
- Pressed By – P+O Pallas – 54786
Track 1.2: Alphabet City / Warner Chappell / House Of Dolls Publishing. (P) 2001 EastWest Records GmbH. Licensed from EastWest Records GmbH.
Track 2: Moonquake Music, Adm. by BMG / UFA Musikverlage / B. Reisig MV. (P) 1998 WEA Records / Warner Music Germany GmbH. Licensed from WEA Records, a division of Warner Music Germany GmbH.
Track 3: Copyright Control. Track has been taken from the Persuasive Percussion EP. Licensed from Teknotika Records.
Track 4: Sekence Edition. (P) 1998 GoodLife. Licensed from GoodLife.
Track 5: Copyright Control. Licensed from Killabite.
Track 6: Edition Gigolo / GEMA. Track taken from Vitalic - Poney EP (GIGOLO 69). Licensed from International Deejay Gigolo Records, Munich, Germany.
Track 7: Prime Music Publishing Ltd. (P) 2000 Primate Recording. Licensed from Primate Recordings c/o Prime Distribution.
Track 8: Trope Global Control / Warner / Chappell. Licensed from Wavescape / Trope Recordings Germany.
Track 9: Sherlock Holmes Music / Zeka Music (ASCAP). (P) 2001 City Rockers under exclusive licensing to WEA Records / Warner Music Germany GmbH. Licensed from WEA Records, a division of Warner Music Germany GmbH.
Track 10: Copyright Control. Licensed from Blueprint Records.
Track 11: Copyright Control. (P) 2001 SLS. Licensed from SLS c/o Primate Licensing.
Track 12: Copyright Control. Licensed from Rodz-Konez.
Track 13: Edition Gigolo. (P) 2001 Low Spirit Recordings. Licensed from BMG Ariola Hamburg GmbH.
Track 14: Laurent Garnier at the Wake Up Lab around Paris. Basic Groove Publishing. (P) & © 2000 F Communications. Licensed from PIAS Recordings GmbH.
Track 15: Plus 8 Music Europe / Nanada. (P) & © 1994 Nova Mute Records Ltd. Licensed from Nova Mute.
Track 16: Warp Music. (P) 2001 Warp Records Limited. Licensed from Zomba Records GmbH.
Track 17.1: Saas Fee. Taken from the album The Electronic Dreamplant*. (P) & © Saas Fee 2001. www.saasfee.de. Licensed from Saas Fee.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 07297 01502 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0807297015027
- Matrix / Runout: TERM 0103-2 P+O-54786-A2 11-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L962
- ISRC (Track 1.2): DE-A61-01-01272
- ISRC (Track 2): DE-A62-98-60840
- ISRC (Track 6): DE-N40-01-06903
- ISRC (Track 7): GB-DBL-00-00423
- ISRC (Track 9): GB-EEQ-01-00018
- ISRC (Track 13): DE-E19-01-00101
- Label Code (Track 1.2): LC 01450
- Label Code (Track 2): LC 06450
- Label Code (Track 9): LC 03615
- Label Code (Track 15): LC 5834
- Rights Society (Track 6): GEMA
- Rights Society (Track 9): ASCAP
You will be sent an invoice following your order with payment details.
I use Royal Mail Second Class Inland & Royal Mail International Postal Services. Items to Europe & Rest of the World are sent via AIR MAIL up to 2kg. Insurance of up to £20 value is included with this service. It is designed so that the buyer should claim on the insurance for missing / damaged parcels, sadly it is not geared for me as the seller. However this is very simple and quick and I will pretty much send you the cut and paste details required for an online claim. It is also very rare for items to be lost or damaged as Royal Mail have in my view an excellent service.
Please contact me for a quote for courier delivery of orders over 2kg or if you wish to order a number of CDs without jewel cases to reduce postage.
Please request the RECORDED DELIVERY service where additional peace of mind is required.
*please advise if you would like to use this optional service for a quote on additional cost for your order. Roughly speaking this tends to double the cost of anything other than large orders but exact quotes will be given based on the items ordered and the country of destination.
DOUBLE RECORDS COUNT AS 2 FOR THE POSTAGE COSTS. TRIPLE RECORDS COUNT AS 3 ETC
U.K. (SECOND CLASS)
Up to 8 x LP/12" = £3.50
1 x CD = £1.50
Up to 15 x CD = £3.50
Up to 2 x 7" = £1.50
Up to 4 x 7" = £2.10
Up to 18 x 7" = £3.50
1 x LP/12" = £6.75 (each extra £1.25)
1 x 7"/CD = £4.50
Up to 3 x 7"/CD = £6.80
Up to 5 x 7"/CD = £7.50
Up to 8 x 7"/CD = £9.25
Add £1.50 for each extra 2 x 7"/CD (up to 16 maximum in total)
REST OF WORLD (AIRMAIL)
Add £1.00 to each order (not item) for Australasia.
1 x LP/12" = £9.75
Add £2.50 for each extra LP/12" (up to 9 maximum in total)
1 x 7"/CD = £5.35
Add £3.00 for each extra 2 x 7"/CD (up to 16 maximum in total)
RECORDED DELIVERY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
APPROXIMATE SHIPPING TIMES.
U.K. - up to 2 working days.
Europe - up to 5 working days
Rest of World - up to 10 working days.
Please contact me if you have a question, or would like to arrange alternative shipping/collect in person.