- Art Direction [Art Director] – Gerard Marinelli*
- Artwork [Technique Et Réalisation Du Relief Anaglyphique] – Guy Ventouillac
- Curated By [Collection 3 D: Direction] – François Bayle
- Illustration [Couverture], Photography By [Stéréoscopiques Ocean] – Michel Redolfi
- Photography By [Stéréoscopiques] – Jean-Michel Bragoni
- Producer [Production] – INA.GRM*
"Immersion" (1980) mixed in Groupe de recherches musicales studios (Paris, France).
Underwater recording made in La Jolla, Windanesea, Birdrock (California, USA).
For Jon Appleton.
"Pacific tubular waves" (1979) commissioned by Groupe de recherches musicales.
Award Luigi Russolo 1979 (Varese, Italy).
Comes in gatefold sleeve with a pair of 3D glasses (to view the 3D cover image) & OBI (banderole) with black labels.
Liner notes in French translated into English. May also have one insert with liner notes in German and one insert with INA GRM catalogue.
℗ 1980 INA-GRM
Made in France
Catalog number variations are: 3 D 833.12 on cover, 3D. 833.12 on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Price Code: HM 57
All domestic orders ship via either USPS Media Mail (at a FLAT RATE of $5 per an order of any size !!!!!) or USPS Priority Mail; International orders ship via First Class or Express Mail International. Local pickup can be arranged by appointment in (a well-lit, public place near) Fort Greene, Brooklyn.