Malcolm Goldstein – The Seasons: Vermont
- Composed By – Malcolm Goldstein
- Design – Ronald Clyne
- Double Bass – Robert Black (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Engineer [Recording], Technician, Edited By [Editing Assistant] – Lonce Wyse
- Flute [Wood], Electric Guitar, Percussion – Mark Steven Brooks (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Oboe, English Horn, Ocarina – Joseph Celli (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Photography By – Antaramian*
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Saxophone, Performer [Vaccuphones] – Tom Guralnick (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Vibraphone, Percussion – Brian Johnson (5) (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
- Violin – Malcolm Goldstein
- Vocals [Intensified Vocalizing], Accordion – Kenneth Karpowicz (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
"The Seasons: Vermont/Summer": premier performance, February 23, 1980; Dartmouth College.
"The Seasons: Vermont/Autumn, Winter, Spring": from the premier performance of the complete cycle: February 26, 1983; Real Art Ways, Hartford, Conn.
Includes 6-page insert with notes and score excerpts.
All domestic orders ship via either USPS Media Mail (at a FLAT RATE of $5 per an order of any size !!!!!) or USPS Priority Mail; International orders ship via First Class or Express Mail International. Local pickup can be arranged by appointment in (a well-lit, public place near) Fort Greene, Brooklyn.