American Football – American Football
Violin, Arranged By [Violin Arrangement And Performance] – Kristina DuttonVocals [Additional] – Kristin Dennis
|A2||Every Wave To Ever Rise
Engineer – J. Andrew Shropshire*Featuring, Vocals [Additional] – Elizabeth Powell
Featuring, Vocals [Additional] – Hayley WilliamsViolin, Arranged By [Violin Arrangement And Performance] – Kristina Dutton
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Amanda Stevenson (2), The Omaha Children's Choir
|B1||Doom In Full Bloom||7:48|
|B2||I Can't Feel You
Engineer – Steve Clarke (22)Featuring – Rachel GoswellVocals [Additional] – Kristin Dennis, Rachel Goswell
|B3||Mine To Miss
Vocals [Additional] – Kristin Dennis
Cello – Mic VredenburghViolin, Arranged By [Violin Arrangement And Performance] – Kristina Dutton
- Copyright (c) – Polyvinyl Record Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polyvinyl Record Company
- Published By – Orderly Publishing
- Published By – American Football Music
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 183547E
- Engineered At – postwavesound
- Recorded At – ARC Studios, Omaha, NE
- Recorded At – Shirk Studios
- Mixed At – &c Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Palace
- Band [American Football Is:] – Mike Kinsella, Nate Kinsella, Steve Holmes (2), Steve Lamos
- Booking [Coda Agency] – Tom Taaffe
- Booking [Paradigm Talent Agency] – Owen Mallon, Ryan Craven
- Layout – Paul Koob
- Management – Amber Leone
- Mastered By – Dave Kutch
- Photography By – Chris Strong
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Jason Cupp
- Recorded By [Violin Recorded By] – Adria Otte
- Written-By, Performer – American Football
Additional vocals on B2 recorded in Devon, UK.
Additional vocals on A2 engineered at postwavesound in Creemore, ON.
Recorded May-August 2018 at Arc Studios in Omaha, NE and Shirk Studios in Chicago, IL.
Mixed at &c Studios in St. Louis, MO.
Mastered at The Mastering Palace in New York, NY.
Photography taken in Champaign, IL; August 2018.
Publishing: Orderly Publishing / American Football Music (BMI)
© ℗ Polyvinyl Record Co.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 4410 03741 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 644110037411
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout side A): 183547E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout side B): 183547E2/B
- Rights Society: BMI
READ VERY CAREFULLY!
If you're not happy with either postage costs / time please DO NOT place order
Records may take 30 DAYS to arrive
Please communicate through the order page and not via email/other.
Responses will be made to messages as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it's impossible to have someone respond 365 days a year, please don't panic if we do not reply immediately. We have lives outside Discogs, we take days off believe it or not. We are not Amazon!
**Please be aware that it is very hard for us to always keep stock details up to date, so be aware sometimes an order may be canceled if you've purchased in this window** (Be aware of this before placing order!)
Please note: We deliver to the address on the right hand side of the Discogs order page only. Not paypal address, on an address sent in a message or email. We repeat the one on the side of the order page only! If anything goes wrong with regards to this, we do not take responsibility.
£4.50 first LP/12", £2 thereafter (up to 5 records) Double count as 2LP ***** IE 2LP = £6.50, 2LP+1LP = £8.50 *****
£12.50 first LP / 12", £3 thereafter (up to 7 records) **Double LP counts as 2**
Unfortunately, we no longer send records to Greece due to the high risk of them being lost
...We source niche wax from UK/US to around the world for music lovers..