Genesis – Invisible Touch
- Recorded At – The Farm
- Mixed At – The Farm
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Hit & Run Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Gelring Ltd.
- Designed At – Assorted Images
- Published By – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Published By – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Published By – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-23999
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-24000
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion – Phil Collins
- Engineer – Hugh Padgham
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Paul Gomersall
- Guitar, Bass – Mike Rutherford
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synth Bass] – Tony Banks
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etch] – RL*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By – John Swannell
- Producer – Genesis, Hugh Padgham
- Sleeve [Sleeve Produced By] – Baker Dave
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Geoff Callingham
- Written-By, Arranged By – Genesis
Textured cover, embossed illustration of hand on front of sleeve.
Inner sleeve: lyrics, credits, photo
Pressing ring diameters are 34.5 mm and 69 mm.
Written, recorded and mixed at The Farm Surrey, 85/86.
Mastered at Masterdisc N.Y.C.
Sleeve produced at Assorted iMaGes.
Direct Metal Mastering
Both forms of the catalog number appear on the release: 81641-1-E on the cover and labels, 7 81641-1-E on the spine.
℗ 1986 Phil Collins Ltd, Mike Rutherford Ltd, Tony Banks Ltd, © 1986 Gelring Ltd
Printed in the U.S.A.
© 1986 Anthony Banks Ltd.-Philip Collins Ltd. and Michael Rutherford Ltd. / Hit & Run Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Printed in the U.S.A.
Sleeve produced at Assorted iMaGes
All songs published by Anthony Banks Ltd. / Philip Collins Ltd. / Michael Rutherford Ltd. / Hit And Run Music (Publishing) Ltd. (ASCAP).
℗ 1986 Phil Collins Ltd., Mike Rutherford Ltd. and Tony Banks Ltd.
Mfg. by Atlantic Recording Corp. A Warner Communications Company.
Some releases may contain a sticker on shrink wrap: "INCLUDES / TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT / LAND OF CONFUSION / THROWING IT ALL AWAY / IN TOO DEEP / INVISIBLE TOUCH / 81641-1"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-81641-1 8
- Barcode (String): 075678164118
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side One): ST-A-865997-
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side Two): ST-A-865998-
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Variation 1): EDP MISFI S14 3 B-23999 ST-A-865997-A-DMM-1 RL-MASTERDISK Δ12975 0-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Variation 1): EDP MISFI S14 3 B-24000 ST-A-865998-A-DDM 1 MASTERDISK 0- Δ12975-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched, Variation 2): EDP M1SF1 SM3 B-23999 ST-A-865997-A-DMM-1 RL-MASTERDISK Δ12975 0-SM1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched, Variation 2): EDP M1Sf1 SM3 B-24000 ST-A- 865998-A- DMM 1 MASTERDISK 0- Δ12975-X
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched, Variation 3): EDP M1SF1 SM3 B-23999 ST-A-865997-A-DMM-1 RL-MASTERDISK Δ12975 0-SM1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched, Variation 3): EDP M1SF1 SM3 B-24000 ST-A- 865998-A- DMM 1 MASTERDISK 0-SM1-1 Δ12975-X
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed at center of label): A
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Catalog number, sticker): 81641-1
All domestic shipping will be sent US Media Mail unless otherwise specified. **RATES REFLECT RECENT PRICE INCREASES TO USPS.COM STANDARD MEDIA MAIL COSTS** We charge a $5.00 flat fee for 1 Domestic album, $5.50 for 2 and FREE domestic (in the USA) shipping for 3 or more albums. International shipping to most countries is $27.98 for one record album. Shipping to Canada standard media mail is $16.40 for 1 record album and increases based on final weight of total order. Multiple items for international orders will increase the shipping cost incrementally based on final package weight. Deano's DOES NOT PAY for return shipping costs from international buyers. Some countries may require insurance and extra mailing fees. Buyer is responsible for paying any additional shipping. Expedited shipping is available on request.
Know that different turntables, different ears, different eyes = different playback and grading expectations. Deano's best practices are to place your order to reserve the item from selling and ask questions or for pictures before paying invoice to alleviate any frustration when your order is received.
Deanos is not responsible for any shipment a buyer does not pick up or does not receive due to a bad address given us. We are not responsible for lost or stolen mail. Tracking numbers that show delivered to the address provided by buyer but the buyer has not actually received it is not the responsibility of Deanos. if this is the case contact USPS adn request a search. Mail theft is a felony that USPS take very seriously and they will investigate. Insurance is available upon buyers request and at the buyers expense. We are also not responsible for international mailers that have left the U.S.. Slow customs and unreliable postal delivery is NOT in our control and we are NOT responsible for any such thing. If and when you have such problems, we recommend that you call your customs and local postal service directly. Don't wait for 4 weeks after shipment to do so. The trail grows cold-and it becomes both more difficult and more complicated to pick it up.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days of the order. If you will be sending payment late, contact us first so we can make arrangements to hold your order until payment can be made.
Please verify that your address is the actual address that you will be receiving the package is the actual address where you will be collected your order, with Paypal. We only ship to the address that was given to us unless otherwise specified.
Please note that a single lp = one lp, double lp = two lp's, three lp's = three lp's...
Records include inserts and posters when listed. If it does not include it on the description it will not come with the record.
All records are visually graded, in the interest of time we cannot play grade every record. We leave cleaning of records up to the buyers favorite method. After many buyer requests to not use alcohol based cleaners, etc , we've decided to let buyers use their own preferred cleaning method for the best results. We suggest cleaning vinyl before playing the record for best quality.
RETURN POLICY: We do not accept returns on items graded as VG or less. VG items as defined by Goldmine show wear, they may skip on certain tables/needles, therefore we do not accept returns for those records. Multiple album orders with returns of over half the product purchased, graded VG or VG+, may be subject to a restocking fee. Returns on VG+ product, priced $20.00 and under, based on playback discrepencies due to high-end turn tables are not a valid reason for return and may not be accepted. Contact the seller first on playback concerns before sending album back, we will be able to assist with correcting the issue. PLEASE NOTE: Returns ARE NOT accepted if we are contacted more than 30 business days after the record as been shown as delivered. Return shipping costs will NOT be reimbursed. Sealed product that is returned open will not be granted a full refund as the product is not being returned in the appropriate condition it was sent out in.
While great customer service is our number one goal, we also want our customers to understand that we are a small company and these policies help us keep our prices low!