Allman And Woman – Two The Hard Way
Written-By – F. Beckmeier*, J. Cameron*, S. Beckmeier*, V. Cameron*
|A2||I Found You Love
Written-By – A. Gordon*
|A3||Can You Fool
Written-By – M. Smotherman*
|A4||You've Really Got A Hold On Me
Written-By – W. Robinson*
|A5||We're Gonna Make It||3:12|
|A6||Do What You Gotta Do
Written-By – J. Webb*
|B1||In For The Night
Written-By – E. Sanford*, J. Townsend*
|B2||Shadow Dream Song
Written-By – J. Browne*
Written-By – Ilene Rappaport
|B4||I Love Makin' Love To You
Written-By – B. Weisman*, E. Sands*, R. Germinaro*
Written-By – J. Leiber, M. Stoller*
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – In Pocket Music
- Published By – Koppelman-Bandier Music Corp.
- Published By – Diana Music
- Published By – Crabshaw Music
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Chevis Music
- Published By – Johnny Rivers Music
- Published By – Salmon Pub.
- Published By – Muhon Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Open Window Music
- Published By – Creeping Licking Music
- Published By – Every Little Tune, Inc.
- Published By – Common Good Music Co.
- Published By – Blen Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Remixed At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Acoustic Guitar – Fred Tackett (tracks: A3)
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – John Hug
- Arranged By [Horns] – Harrison Calloway
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Jimmy Webb (tracks: A5, A6)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Ed Freeman
- Art Direction – John Cabalka
- Artwork [Photo Hand Tinting] – Bob Jacobs (2)
- Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Doug Haywood, Pat Henderson, Russell Morris, Sherlie Matthews, Tim Schmit*
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Eades*
- Concertmaster – Sid Sharp*
- Congas, Percussion – Bobbye Hall
- Design – Brad Kanawyer
- Drums – Bill Stewart (6)
- Electric Bass – Willie Weeks
- Electric Guitar – Scott Boyer (tracks: A6)
- Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar – Ricky Hirsch*
- Engineer – John Haeny (tracks: A3, A4, A6, B1), Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assitant] – Carolyn Harriss, Rick Sanchez, Rick Smith (2)
- Harmonica – Mickey Raphael
- Lead Guitar, Electric Guitar – Steve Beckmeier
- Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Cher Allman
- Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals, Organ – Gregg Allman
- Photography By – Harry Langdon
- Piano, Electric Piano, Clavinet, Organ – Neil Larsen
- Producer – Gregg Allman (tracks: A3, B1), John Haeny (tracks: A4, A6), Johnny Sandlin (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1 to B5)
- Remix – Carolyn Harriss, Johnny Sandlin, Tom Flye
- Remix [Assistant] – Steve Fontano
- Saxophone ["C" Melody Sax], Alto Saxophone – Randall Bramblett
- Saxophone [Sax Obligato] – Jim Horn (tracks: A4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Harvey Thompson
- Trombone – Dennis Good
- Trumpet – Harrison Calloway
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Ben Cauley
A3, A4, A6, B1 Recorded at Sunset Sound, Hollywood
Additional Recording at Record Plant, Los Angeles & New York City
Remixed at Record Plant, Sausalito
© ℗ 1977 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
A1 published by In Pocket Music-ASCAP
A2 published by Koppelman-Bandier Music-Division of 57th St. Entertainment Co./Diana Music Corp.-BMI
A3 published by Crabshaw Music Co.-ASCAP
A4 published by Jobete Music Co., Inc.-ASCAP
A5 published by Chevis Music-BMI
A6 published by Johnny Rivers Music-ASCAP
B1 published by Salmon Pub./Muhon Music/Unichappell Music, Inc.-BMI
B2 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Open Window Music-BMI
B3 published by Creeping Licking Music-BMI
B4 published by Every Little Tune, Inc./Common Good Music Co./Bleu Music-ASCAP
B5 published by Chappell & Co.-ASCAP
Scott Boyer courtesy of Capricorn Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched Ⅰ ✲ STERLING stamped): BSK-1-3120-LWI.. Ⅰ ✲ STERLING 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched Ⅰ ✲ STERLING stamped): BSK-2-3120-LWI. Ⅰ ✲ STERLING
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Follows all discogs policys.
26.00$ for out of country mailing unless record is a double record, then it is 28.00$ WE HAVE had to raise our amount since postage in the United States has been raised.
5.25$ for USA mailing. If it is more than one record it may or may not cost more.
Refunds are not given on buyers’ return postage, as it is a rule I have checked extensively, and had emails come back stating the buyer is responsible, NOT the seller.