Vocals – Maureen Humphreys
Arranged By [Brass Arrangements] – Tony ViscontiPiano – Gordian TroellerTenor Saxophone – Jan VennikTrombone – Bart Van LierTrumpet – Jan Faas
|1-5||Never Turn Away||3:59|
|1-6||Love And Violence||4:27|
All Wrapped Up
Arranged By [Brass Arrangements] – Tony ViscontiTenor Saxophone – Jan VennikTrombone – Bart Van LierTrumpet – Jan Faas
Synthesizer – Gordian Troeller
|1-10||Talking Loud And Clear||4:22|
|2-1||Her Body In My Soul||4:41|
|2-3||Julia´s Song (Re-Recorded)||4:18|
|2-5||All Wrapped Up||4:23|
|2-6||Locomotion (12" Version)||5:17|
|2-7||Tesla Girls (12" Version)||4:31|
|2-8||Talking Loud And Clear (12" Version)||6:12|
|2-9||Never Turn Away (12" Version)||6:29|
|2-10||The Angels Keep Turning (The Wheels Of The Universe)||4:54|
|2-11||10 To 1||4:07|
|2-12||All Or Nothing||3:44|
|2-13||Heaven Is (Highland Studios Demo)||6:09|
|2-14||Tesla Girls (Highland Studios Demo)||4:01|
|2-15||White Trash (Highland Studios Demo)||3:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Music
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Music
- Engineered At – Wisseloord Studios
- Mixed At – Wisseloord Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Dinsong Ltd.
- Published By – BMG VM Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Blue Noise
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53663166
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 53663168
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Brian Tench
- Bass – Andy McCluskey
- Celesta – Paul Humphreys
- Design [Sleeve Design] – PSA*
- Drum Programming – Malcolm Holmes
- Drums – Malcolm Holmes
- Electronic Drums – Malcolm Holmes
- Engineer – Brian Tench, Michel Diericks*, Peter Wolliscroft*, Ronald Prent, Steve 'Wolf' Jackson*
- Guitar – Andy McCluskey
- Management – Gordian Troeller
- Management [Assistant] – Susan Pippet
- Marimba – Martin Cooper (2)
- Percussion [Latin] – Andy McCluskey, Malcolm Holmes
- Photography By – Richard Haughton
- Piano – Paul Humphreys
- Producer – Brian Tench, OMD*
- Programmed By [Fairlight Cmi] – Andy McCluskey, Paul Humphreys
- Sleeve Notes – Paul Browne (2)
- Soprano Saxophone – Martin Cooper (2)
- Synthesizer – Andy McCluskey, Martin Cooper (2), Paul Humphreys
- Tenor Saxophone – Martin Cooper (2)
- Vocals – Andy McCluskey, Paul Humphreys
- Written-By – OMD*
1-2 is similar to the 7" edit version, but the repeated "Te-te-te..." before the first chorus are missing.
1-6 is an apparent alternate version to the album version
2-5 was supposed to be 'Wrappup' as listed on release. The album track 'All Wrapped Up' which is already on CD1 plays instead.
2-8 is the second part of the original full 12" version, the one that includes a dub version as a separate intro.
Tracks 2-11 to 2-15 are previously unreleased.
Universal Music issued a replacement disc for CD Two weeks after the initial release. Sent out by mail upon request.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02547 01075 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 0602547010759
- Other (Cat # CD1): 4701076
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 06025 470 107-6 01 + 53663166
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring CD1 & CD2): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0142
- Other (Cat # CD2): 4701077
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 06025 470 107-7 01 * 53663168
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0140
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC3098
I'm happy to consider trades for anything in my want list.
I accept payments via DISCOGS PAYMENTS & PAYPAL, and if you pay by PAYPAL, I ALWAYS SHIP TO THE LISTED PAYPAL ADDRESS UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY ASK ME TO SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS. Once you've placed an order, you should receive an automated invoice. If you don't receive one right away, message me and I'll forward one.
If there's an issue with the item once you receive it, please contact me before leaving negative or neutral feedback and we can work something out. All items leave my hands in the exact condition described. However, I'm not responsible for any damage incurred once the item is sent, or for items lost by USPS, as the item is obviously out of my hands and in the care of USPS. If you have any doubts about the care with which USPS treats packages, or have had negative experiences with your local carrier, I would suggest purchasing insurance for a couple of extra dollars. I work 50+ hours a week at my day job, so please be patient if I don't respond to a message right away. I try to ship no more than 3 business days after receipt of payment, but sometimes I won't be able to make it to the post office until the Saturday of the week the order is placed. Once the record is sent, I’ll forward tracking information, usually the same day.
I ship all records out of both the outer sleeve and any printed inner sleeves (in which case I include a plain paper sleeve, unless the item is brand new/sealed) in a sturdy record mailer with cardboard inserts & bubble wrap.
After you receive your item, please confirm receipt by leaving positive feedback for me. Once I see that you’ve left feedback, I’ll do the same. This method lets me know your item has arrived and I can archive your order. Plus, positive feedback for both of us. Win/win.
A NOTE ABOUT CD JEWEL CASES - Plastic jewel cases are not rated in my listings per standard Discogs policy, they are neither 'Media' nor 'Sleeve': https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001566193-How-To-Grade-Items
While I replace most jewel cases with brand new ones, it's possible that they may get cracked or damaged in the post despite being packed very well. If you're uptight about jewel cases, I'd suggest purchasing elsewhere. Life's too short to stress about a 15 cent piece of plastic.
WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES:
Insurance = $2 (Media Mail does not include insurance)
1~3 LP/12"/10" = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, $1 each additional
1-3 7"s = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, .50 each additional
1~3 CDs/Cassettes = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, .50 each additional
All other quantities message me for prices, as well as for any specific shipping instructions or services.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Sorry, I am no longer offering international shipping, U.S. domestic customers only.
Payment must be received within 3 days after receiving an invoice, otherwise I'll relist the item. Please message me before placing an order if you need to make other arrangements, I'm cool and am more than happy to make alternate arrangements.
Thanks for looking.