The Jimi Hendrix Experience – Are You Experienced?
Comes with a printed inner sleeve with adverts for other Reprise Records releases.
Title on front cover: Are You Experienced
Title on back cover and labels: Are You Experienced?
Cat# on spine, label and back cover: RS 6261
Cat# on front cover: 6261
A Yameta Production.
Performance rights on all selections: BMI.
Reprise Records, a division of Warner Bros. Records, Inc., a subsidiary and licensee of Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc. Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): 30,681
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): 30,682
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Runout side A): RS-30681-RS-6261A-1D D 8 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Runout side B): RS-30682 RS-6261 B 0 1J C 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Runout side A, etched): RS-30681-RS-6261A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Runout side B, etched): 30682 I RS-6261- B 1J
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Runout side A, etched): RS 30681-RS-6261A-1D
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Runout side B, etched): 30682 RS 6261B 1G
- Rights Society: BMI
1-5 discs U.S. (media mail) with tracking = $4.00
1 disc to Canada is $17.25 add $4.00 for additional titles
1 disc to Mexico is $21.00
Outside U.S. is $24.00 for two records...this is first-class postage airmail from NYC....3 records will be $35...4-5 records will be $50
if you are ever overcharged for overseas shipping I will refund the difference.
When you buy more than five albums outside the U.S. the weight causes the price to go up because it must be sent priority, which requires larger customs form. The records get there quicker but please add at least $10 to total...For packages of five or more records I will have to get an estimate before billing