Madonna – Angel
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Orion Pictures Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Webo Girl Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Black Lion Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Produced For – Nile Rodgers Productions, Inc.
A-side produced for Nile Rodgers Productions, Inc. Original version available on the Sire album Madonna - Like A Virgin (1-25127).
B-side song from the Orion Motion Picture "Desperately Seeking Susan."
Track A ℗1984 Sire Records Company, ©1985 Sire Records Company
Track B ℗1985 Sire Records Company, ©1985 Orion Pictures Corporation
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., A Warner Communications Company.
Catalog number on center labels: 0-20335
Catalog number on jacket spine: 9 20335-0 A
Transparent inner sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992033503
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-20335-0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, etched, variant 1): 0⋅20335⋅A⋅SRI 1-2 BK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, etched, variant 1): 0⋅20335⋅B⋅SRI 1-2 BK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, etched, variant 2): 0 • 20335 • A • SR1 1-3 BK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, etched, variant 2): 0 • 20335 • B • SR1 1-3 BK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side and B-side, stamped, variants 1 & 2): MASTERDISK [SRC logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, variant 3): 0⋅20335⋅A⋅SR1 1-2 SM1 2 MASTERDISK⋅BK ['SRC' logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, variant 3): 0⋅20335⋅B⋅SR1 1-4 MASTERDISK⋅BK ['SRC' logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, variant 4): 0⋅20335⋅A⋅SRI 1-5 MASTERDISK⋅BK ['SRC' logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, variant 4): 0⋅20335⋅B⋅SRI 1-1 SM1 MASTERDISK⋅BK ['SRC' logo]
I'm happy to consider trades for anything in my want list.
I accept payments via DISCOGS PAYMENTS & PAYPAL, and if you pay by PAYPAL, I ALWAYS SHIP TO THE LISTED PAYPAL ADDRESS UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY ASK ME TO SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS. Once you've placed an order, you should receive an automated invoice. If you don't receive one right away, message me and I'll forward one. I usually ship no more than 3 business days after receipt of payment. Once the record is in the mail, I’ll forward tracking information, usually the same day.
If there's an issue with the item once you receive it, please contact me before leaving negative or neutral feedback and we can work something out. All items leave my hands in the exact condition described. However, I'm not responsible for any damage incurred once the item is sent, or for items lost by USPS, as the item is obviously out of my hands and in the care of USPS. If you have any doubts about the care with which USPS treats packages, or have had negative experiences with your local carrier, I would suggest purchasing insurance for a couple of extra dollars. I work 50+ hours a week at my day job, so please be patient if I don't respond to a message right away.
I ship all records out of both the outer sleeve and any printed inner sleeves (in which case I include a plain paper sleeve, unless the item is brand new/sealed) in a sturdy record mailer with cardboard inserts & bubble wrap.
After you receive your item, please confirm receipt by leaving positive feedback for me. Once I see that you’ve left feedback, I’ll do the same. This method lets me know your item has arrived and I can archive your order. Plus, positive feedback for both of us. Win/win.
A NOTE ABOUT CD JEWEL CASES - Plastic jewel cases are not rated in my listings per standard Discogs policy, they are neither 'Media' nor 'Sleeve': https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001566193-How-To-Grade-Items
While I replace most jewel cases with brand new ones, it's possible that they may get cracked or damaged in the post despite being packed very well. If you're uptight about jewel cases, I'd suggest purchasing elsewhere. Life's too short to stress about a 15 cent piece of plastic.
WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES:
Insurance = $2 (Media Mail does not include insurance)
1~3 LP/12"/10" = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, $1 each additional
1-3 7"s = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, .50 each additional
1~3 CDs/Cassettes = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, .50 each additional
All other quantities message me for prices, as well as for any specific shipping instructions or services.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Sorry, I am no longer offering international shipping, U.S. domestic customers only.
Payment must be received within 3 days after receiving an invoice, otherwise I'll relist the item. Please message me before placing an order if you need to make other arrangements, I'm cool and am more than happy to make alternate arrangements.
Thanks for looking.