Wand (2) – Laughing Matter
|A4||High Plains Drifter|
- Artwork – Sam Lubicz
- Bass, Synthesizer [Korg MS-20, Minimoog, Prophet], Field Recording – Lee Landey
- Cello – Emily Elkin (tracks: A5, D3)
- Co-producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Enrique Tena Padilla
- Co-producer, Layout, Artwork, Mixed By – Wand (2)
- Design – Justin Gallego
- Drums, Percussion, Synthesizer [Korg MS-20], Field Recording, Vocals [D3] – Evan Burrows
- Engineer – Zac Hernandez*
- Euphonium – Probyn Gregory (tracks: D3)
- Glass Harmonica [Wine Glass] – Nicholas Merz
- Guitar, Piano, Field Recording – Robert Cody*
- Handclaps – Enrique Tena Padilla (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Heba Kadry
- Mixed By – Daniel J. Goodwin (tracks: A2, A5, C1)
- Photography – Taralyn Thomas
- Recorded By [Strings] – Kyle Thomas (3)
- Synthesizer [Serge Modular] – Jill Fraser (tracks: A1)
- Viola, Arranged By [String, Electric Wah-Wah Trio, Horn] – Heather Lockie (tracks: A5, B2, D3)
- Violin – Erick Clark (tracks: A5, D3)
- Vocals, Guitar, Effects [RE-150], Synthesizer [Minimoog, Korg MS-20], Mellotron, Handclaps, Field Recording – Cory Hanson*
- Vocals, Synthesizer [Minimoog, Juno-60], Mellotron, Percussion, Piano, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Sofia Arreguin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 781484074410
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.