David Bowie – Stage
|A3||What In The World||4:25|
|B1||Be My Wife||2:49|
|B2||The Jean Genie||6:17|
|B4||Sense Of Doubt||3:07|
|C1||Speed Of Life||2:40|
|C3||Beauty And The Beast||5:06|
|D4||Hang On To Yourself||3:22|
|E3||Station To Station||8:43|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Licensed To – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – ООО "Ворнер Мьюзик"
- Recorded At – The Spectrum, Philadelphia
- Recorded At – Civic Center, Providence
- Recorded At – Boston Garden
- Recorded By – RCA Mobile
- Bass Guitar – George Murray
- Drums, Percussion – Dennis Davis
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Roger Powell
- Lead Guitar – Adrian Belew
- Mixed By [Live Sound Mix] – Buford Jones
- Photography By – Gilles Riberolles
- Piano, Strings [Ensemble] – Sean Mayes
- Producer, Chamberlin – David Bowie
- Producer, Mixed By, Recorded By – Tony Visconti
- Rhythm Guitar – Carlos Alomar
- Violin [Electric] – Simon House
Includes 3X printed inner sleeves, but the records are housed in white paper, polylined, inner sleeves.
Including 5 more tracks than the original issue.
Bonus tracks are : "Be My Wife", "The Jean Genie", "Suffragette City", "Alabama Song" and "Stay".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As Printed (Stickered)): 0 190295 842789
- Barcode (Scanned (Stickered)): 0190295842789
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): DB 77825 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): DB 77825 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, label): DB 77825 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, label): DB 77825 D
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, label): DB 77825 E
- Matrix / Runout (Side F, label): DB 77825 F
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 0190295842789 BH77335-01 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 0190295842789 BH77335-01 B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): 0190295842789 BH77335-02 C1 VII
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): 0190295842789 BH77335-02 D2 5X
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, etched): BH77335-03 E1 VII
- Matrix / Runout (Side F, etched): BH77335-03 F1
- Label Code: LC30419
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.