Blondie – AutoAmerican
Written-By – C. Stein*
Live It Up
Backing Vocals – B-Girls*Guitar – Wa Wa Watson*Percussion – Scott LesserWritten-By – C. Stein*
|A3||Here's Looking At You||2:58|
The Tide Is High
Percussion – Alex Acuna*, Emil Richards, Ollie BrownWritten-By – D. Reid*
|A5||Angels On The Balcony||3:36|
|A6||Go Through It||2:40|
|B1||Do The Dark||3:53|
Bass – Ray BrownPiano – Steve GoldsteinSaxophone – Tom ScottWritten-By – D. Harry*
Vocals – Howard Kaylan, Mark VolmanWritten-By – D. Harry*, N. Harrison*
Walk Like Me
Written-By – Jimmy Destri
Synthesizer – Steve GoldsteinWritten-By – Lerner & Lowe*
- Arranged By [String & Horn] – Jimmy Haskell* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6)
- Art Direction – Billy Bass
- Artwork [Peach] – Karen Knecht
- Bass – Nigel Harrison
- Design – John Van Hamersveld
- Drums – Clem Burke
- Engineer – Lenise Bent
- Engineer [Assisstant] – Doug Schwartz, Gary Boatner
- Guitar – Frank Infante
- Guitar, Timpani [Tympani] – Chris Stein
- Keyboards [Electric] – Jimmy Destri
- Painting – Martin Hoffman (3)
- Producer – Mike Chapman
- Producer [Production Trouble Shooter] – Merwin Belin
- Stage Manager – Scott Lesser
- Vocals – Deborah Harry
Inner sleeve with credits printed on it.
Credits Sleeve designed to appear like an new automobile sales slip.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7558-51290-1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A runout, etched): CHE-1290-AS-1C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B runout, stamped): CHE 1290BS-1K
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A runout, etched): CHE-1290-AS-1F
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B runout, stamped): CHE-1290-BS-1J
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side A runout, etched): CHE-1290AS-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side B runout, etched): CHE-1290BS-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 Side A runout, stamped): CHE 1290AS-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 Side B runout, stamped): CHE 1290BS-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5 Side A runout, stamped): P CHE 1290AS-1A C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5 Side B runout, stamped): P CHE 1290BS-1B C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6 Side A runout, etched): CHE-1290AS-1B C
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6 Side B runout, stamped): CHE-1290BS-1B C
I'm happy to consider trades for anything in my want list.
I accept payments via DISCOGS PAYMENTS & PAYPAL, and if you pay by PAYPAL, I ALWAYS SHIP TO THE LISTED PAYPAL ADDRESS UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY ASK ME TO SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS. Once you've placed an order, you should receive an automated invoice. If you don't receive one right away, message me and I'll forward one.
If there's an issue with the item once you receive it, please contact me before leaving negative or neutral feedback and we can work something out. All items leave my hands in the exact condition described. However, I'm not responsible for any damage incurred once the item is sent, or for items lost by USPS, as the item is obviously out of my hands and in the care of USPS. If you have any doubts about the care with which USPS treats packages, or have had negative experiences with your local carrier, I would suggest purchasing insurance for a couple of extra dollars. I work 50+ hours a week at my day job, so please be patient if I don't respond to a message right away. I try to ship no more than 3 business days after receipt of payment, but sometimes I won't be able to make it to the post office until the Saturday of the week the order is placed. Once the record is sent, I’ll forward tracking information, usually the same day.
I ship all records out of both the outer sleeve and any printed inner sleeves (in which case I include a plain paper sleeve, unless the item is brand new/sealed) in a sturdy record mailer with cardboard inserts & bubble wrap.
After you receive your item, please confirm receipt by leaving positive feedback for me. Once I see that you’ve left feedback, I’ll do the same. This method lets me know your item has arrived and I can archive your order. Plus, positive feedback for both of us. Win/win.
A NOTE ABOUT CD JEWEL CASES - Plastic jewel cases are not rated in my listings per standard Discogs policy, they are neither 'Media' nor 'Sleeve': https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001566193-How-To-Grade-Items
While I replace most jewel cases with brand new ones, it's possible that they may get cracked or damaged in the post despite being packed very well. If you're uptight about jewel cases, I'd suggest purchasing elsewhere. Life's too short to stress about a 15 cent piece of plastic.
WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES:
Insurance = $2 (Media Mail does not include insurance)
1~3 LP/12"/10" = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, $1 each additional
1-3 7"s = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, .50 each additional
1~3 CDs/Cassettes = $5.00 USPS Media Mail, .50 each additional
All other quantities message me for prices, as well as for any specific shipping instructions or services.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Sorry, I am no longer offering international shipping, U.S. domestic customers only.
Payment must be received within 3 days after receiving an invoice, otherwise I'll relist the item. Please message me before placing an order if you need to make other arrangements, I'm cool and am more than happy to make alternate arrangements.
Thanks for looking.