Peter Gabriel – Us
Vinyl, LP, 45 RPM, Single Sided, Etched
All Media, Album, Deluxe Edition, Limited Edition, Numbered, Reissue, Remastered, Half Speed Remaster
|A1||Come Talk To Me
Bagpipes – Chris OrmstonBass [Chorus] – Tony LevinDrums – Manu KatchéDrums [Sabar Drums] – The Babacar Faye DrummersDuduk [Doudouk] – Levon MinassianGuitar – David RhodesGuitar, Shaker, Vocals [Additional] – Daniel LanoisKeyboards [Additional - Verse] – Richard BlairLoops [Drum Loop] – Doudou N'Diaye RoseProgrammed By – David BottrillVocals – Sinéad O'Connor, The Dmitri Pokrovsky Ensemble
|A2||Love To Be Loved
Arranged By [Strings] – Caroline Lavelle, Jonny Dollar, Wil MaloneBass – Tony LevinCello – Caroline LavelleDrums [Hand Drum] – Daryl JohnsonElectronic Drums – Manu KatchéEngineer [Additional] – Richard Evans (3)Guitar – Bill Dillon, David RhodesKeyboards [Additional] – Brian EnoProgrammed By – David Bottrill, William OrbitTabla – Hossam RamzyViolin – Shankar
|B1||Blood Of Eden
Bass – Tony LevinDuduk [Doudouk] – Levon MinassianGuitar [Bridge] – Gus IsidoreHihat – Daniel LanoisMixed By [Bridge Section] – Richard ChappellProgrammed By – David BottrillProgrammed By [Additional] – Richard BlairTwelve-String Guitar – David RhodesViolin – ShankarVocals – Daniel Lanois, Sinéad O'Connor
Arranged By [Horns] – Daniel Lanois, Peter GabrielBass – Tony LevinDrums [Sabar] – The Babacar Faye DrummersElectronic Drums – Manu KatchéGuitar – David Rhodes, Leo NocentelliProgrammed By – David Bottrill, Richard BlairSaxophone – Reggie Houston, Tim Green (3)Trombone – Renard Poche*
Bass – Tony LevinElectronic Drums – Manu KatchéGuitar – Bill Dillon, David RhodesNey – Kudsi ErgunerProgrammed By – Richard BlairProgrammed By [Additional] – David Bottrill, William OrbitViolin – ShankarVocals – Ayub Ogada
|C2||Washing Of The Water
Arranged By [Horns] – Malcolm BurnArranged By [Strings] – Jonny Dollar, Wil MaloneBass – Tony LevinCello – Caroline LavelleDrums – Manu KatchéRecorded By [Horns] – Mark HowardSaxophone – Reggie Houston, Tim Green (3)
|D1||Digging In The Dirt
Bass – Tony LevinDjembe – Babacar FayeDrums – Manu KatchéGuitar – David Rhodes, Leo NocentelliProgrammed By – David Bottrill, Richard BlairSurdo [Surdu] – Hossam RamzyTalking Drum [Tama] – Assane ThiamVocals – Ayub Ogada, Peter Hammill, Richard Macphail
|D2||Fourteen Black Paintings
Djembe – Babacar FayeDobro – Daniel LanoisDuduk [Doudouk] – Levon MinassianGuitar – David RhodesMandolin, Engineer [Mix] – Richard Evans (3)Surdo [Surdu], Bass, Keyboards – John Paul JonesTalking Drum – Assane ThiamViolin – Shankar
|E1||Kiss That Frog
Guitar – David RhodesLoops [Additional Percussion Loop] – The Adzido DrummersProgrammed By – Richard BlairProgrammed By [Additional] – David BottrillShaker [Senegalese Shakers] – Manny EliasVocals – Marilyn McFarlane
Bass – Tony LevinCello – Caroline LavelleElectronic Drums, Percussion – Manu KatchéGuitar – David RhodesGuitar [Telecaster], Dobro – Daniel LanoisLoops [Drum Loop] – Doudou N'Diaye RoseProgrammed By – David BottrillSynthesizer [Additional Synth Cello], Producer [Additional Production Ideas] – Malcolm Burn
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Licensed To – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Real World Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – Kingsway Studios, New Orleans
- Recorded At – Studio 2000 (2)
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Remastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Alchemy Mastering
- A&R – Gary Gersh, Simon Draper
- Art Direction [Visual Artist Liaison] – Tamar Arnon
- Art Direction [Visual Coodination] – Mike Coulson*, Nichola Bruce
- Artwork [Chaos Artist] – Gordon Aldred
- CGI Artist [Digital Image Remix] – Luca (38)
- Crew [Assistant To Peter Gabriel] – Annie Parsons
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Assorted Images, Malcolm Garrett
- Engineer [Additional] – Richard Blair
- Engineer [Recording, Mix], Edited By [Digital Editing By] – David Bottrill
- Lacquer Cut By – Matt Colton
- Management – Stephen Hedges
- Management [Assisted By] – Fizle Sagar, Paula Bonhomme
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper, Tony Cousins
- Other [Extra Brainstorming] – Brian Eno
- Photography By – David Scheinmann
- Producer – Daniel Lanois, Peter Gabriel
- Technician [Additional Studio Assistance] – Ben Findlay, Richard Chappell
- Technician [Technical Support] – Brian Gray (5), Paul Mahon (2), Pete Holmes (5), Sue Coulson
Gatefold sleeves utilise imagery from the original LP inner bags and all images are newly re-scanned. The album also contains a download card with a choice of digital download (Hi-Res 24bit/96k or 16bit/44.1k).
The album is a Limited Edition and individually Numbered.
All tracks published by Real World Music Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 884108004388
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched / stamped): PGLPR7X A1 15483 1A 00884108004388 = MATT @ ALCHEMY =
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched / stamped): PGLPR7X B1 15483 1B 00884108004388
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched / stamped): PGLPR7X C1 = MATT @ ALCHEMY = 15483 1C 00884108004388
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched / stamped): PGLPR7X D1 15483 1D 00884108004388
- Matrix / Runout (Side E runout, etched / stamped): PGLPR7X E1 = MATT @ ALCHEMY =15483 1E 00884108004388
- Shipping from Brooklyn, NY to United States addresses.
- $5 flat rate shipping (USPS Priority Mail with tracking).
- Securely shipped in professional vinyl mailer.
- Please contact me through Discogs if you have any issues with your order. Thank you.