Luniz – I Got 5 On It (Urban Takeover Remix)
- Licensed From – PolyGram Special Projects
- Produced For – Dollars & Spence Productions
- Produced For – Noo Trybe Records
- Produced For – C-Note Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Noo Trybe Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Noo Trybe Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Stackola Publishing
- Published By – Triple Gold
- Published By – Jay King IV Publishing
- Published By – Songs Of All Nations
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Second Decade Music Co.
- Published By – True Science Publishing
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Cover, Design – Ian Bruley, Mat Ckillz*, The Fatboss, Valdon Lake
- Executive-Producer [For C-Note Records] – Aaaccrraa J. Pavel*, Chris Hicks (2)
- Executive-Producer [For Noo Trybe Records] – Eric L. Brooks
- Performer – Kool & The Gang
- Producer – Tone Capone
- Remix [All Tracks Remixed By] – Mickey Finn & Aphrodite*
- Written-By – Anthony Gillmour*, Claydes Smith, Dennis Thomas*, Denzil Foster, Donald Boyce*, Garrick Husband, George Brown, Jay King, Jerold Ellis, Jr.*, Richard Westfield, Robert Bell*, Robert Mickens*, Ronald Bell, Thomas McElroy
Printed in the E.U.
Published by Stackola Publishing/Triple Gold/Jay King IV Publishing, admin by Songs Of All Nations/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Second Decade Music Co. (BMI)/True Science Publishing (ASCAP) Material performed by Kool & The Gang used under license from PolyGram Special Projects
℗ 1998 Noo Trybe Records Inc. © 1998 Noo Trybe Records Inc.
© 1998 Virgin Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24389 52996 8
- Rights Society (For publishing): ASCAP
- Rights Society (For publishing): BMI
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code (France): F:PM 212
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped): VCRT 41 A-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped): VCRT 41 B-1-1-
£1.50 for domestic (UK) postage - £4 for international postage.