Fine Young Cannibals – Fine Young Cannibals
|A1||Johnny Come Home||3:35|
Couldn't Care More
Backing Vocals, Drums – Jenny Jones (3)
|A3||Don't Ask Me To Choose||3:05|
Funny How Love Is
Saxophone – Saxa
Backing Vocals – Jimmy Somerville
|B2||Move To Work||3:26|
|B3||On A Promise||3:06|
Time Isn't Kind
Organ – Andy CoxPiano, Soloist – Graeme Hamilton
Like A Stranger
Backing Vocals – Beverley Brown*, Gloria Brown, Maxine Brown
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Power Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Suite
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Published By – Virgin Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Produced For – Modern Media Ltd.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Bass, Piano, Keyboards – David Steele
- Cover [Cover Art], Design – KB*
- Drums – Martin Parry
- Engineer – Alvin Clarke* (tracks: A1)
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Alvin Clarke* (tracks: A3, B3), Phil Savage (tracks: A4)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Dave Anderson
- Engineer [Cutting Engineer] – Tim Young
- Engineer [Production Engineer] – Mike Pela
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Hudson (tracks: B1)
- Guitar – Andy Cox
- Management – AGM Management, Tony Meilandt
- Mixed By – Mike Pela (tracks: A3, A5, B2 to B5), Robin Millar (tracks: A3, A5, B2 to B5)
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Dennis Weinreich (tracks: B1)
- Performer [Fine Young Cannibals] – Andy Cox, David Steele, Roland Gift
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Paul Slattery
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Cox* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3), Sargeant* (tracks: B1), Steele* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3), Mike Pela (tracks: A2, A3, B3), Robin Millar (tracks: A3, A5, B2 to B5), Gift* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3)
- Trumpet – Graeme Hamilton
- Violin – Gavin Wright*
- Vocals [Singing] – Roland Gift
- Written-By – Cox* (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B4), Steele* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), James* (tracks: A5), Gift* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
Recorded at Power Plant except A1 & B1 and additional recording on A3 & B3 at Sound Suite.
All selections published by Virgin Music except
"Suspicious Minds" published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5: ASCAP
Printed in U.S. of A.
Tracks are listed 1 through 10 on back of sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 76732-5683-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): IRS 5094
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): IRS 5095
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Sides 1 & 2, variant 2): ◈ G ◈
- Rights Society: ASCAP, BMI
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 5.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
USA for CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
Canada CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 29.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
We have a 4.99 minimum on used vinyl. If the total of your order is under 4.99 before shipping, we will add a small surcharge, or you can add additional items.
Thanks for your support.