Jethro Tull – Aqualung
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – David Palmer (2)
- Bass, Voice [Odd Voices], Alto Recorder – Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond
- Design – CCS (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Clive Bunker
- Engineer – John Burns
- Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Voice – Ian Anderson
- Painting [Paintings] – Burton Silverman
- Piano, Organ, Mellotron – John Evan
- Producer – Ian Anderson, Terry Ellis
- Recorder [Descant], Electric Guitar – Martin Barre
- Written-By – Ian Anderson
White labels / black steamboat image & lettering
Textured gatefold jacket
Includes lyric insert
& Warner Bros./ Reprise Records inner sleeve
with promotional merchandise order form.
Some isues have a "Reprise Records Radio Station Service" timing strip on the front sleeve.
Recorded at Island Studios, London.
Licensed by Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Produced for Chrysalis Records Limited, London
A Chrysalis Production
Aqua-Lung® is used in the United States with permission of U.S. Dibers, Santa Ana, California
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): (31.193)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): (31.194)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): MS2035A 31193-1A A2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): I MS2035B 31194-1A ß