Baroness – Purple
|A3||Try To Disappear||4:52|
|B6||Chlorine & Wine
Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Nick Jost, Sebastian Thomson
|B7||The Iron Bell||4:24|
|B9||If I Have To Wake Up (Would You Stop The Rain?)||5:41|
|B10||Crossroads Of Infinity
Speech [Spoken Words] – Isabela Dyer Thompson Baizley
- Artwork [Logo By] – Aaron Horkey
- Booking [EU/UK Booking - ITB] – Steve Zapp
- Booking [EU/UK Booking] – ITB
- Booking [US Booking - AGI] – Nick Storch
- Booking [US Booking] – AGI*
- Drums – Sebastian Thomson
- Electric Bass, Electric Upright Bass, Piano, Synthesizer – Nick Jost
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Pete Adams (3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike Fridmann
- Engineer [Engineered By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Fridmann
- Illustration [Interior Illustration By] – Marald van Haasteren
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Painting [Cover Painting], Design, Layout – John Dyer Baizley
- Producer [Produced By] – Baroness, Dave Fridmann
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Baroness
- Tracking By [Supplementary Tracking Done By] – Baroness
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lyrics By, Bells, Glockenspiel, Piano [Wurlitzer] – John Dyer Baizley
Includes an 8-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with artwork, lyrics and credits,
an additional printed inner sleeve, and a download code card (digital release).
The gatefold sleeve is printed plain purple on the inner surface.
Some copies have a big sticker with golden letters on the shrink wrap (see picture).
These also have a different barcode sticker attached to the shrink on the back, right under the original barcode on the sleeve.
Track timings were taken from playing the record at constant 33⅓ RPM. They are not listed on the release.
Side A has a locked runout groove, so the duration of A5 could be infinitly.
Tracks are listed sequentially in the booklet.
Produced at Tarbox Road Studios, Cassadega, NY, Winter 2015.
Supplementary tracking done at IQL Studios, Philadelphia, PA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
© & ℗ 2015 Abraxan Hymns, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed, on sleeve): 8 57223 00426 7
- Barcode (Scanned, on sleeve): 857223004267
- Barcode (Printed, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0 602547 687258
- Barcode (Scanned, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0602547687258
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ABXN001-1A 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ABXN001-1B 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
**NOW SHIPPING ALL VINYL IN BRAND NEW, ULTRA-DELUXE, MIGHTY MAILERS WITH EXTENDED CRUSH ZONES**
I decided to splurge on new mailers to ensure that your purchases all have the absolute best chance of making their way to you in the exact condition I advertise.
As you can see from my seller ratings and track record, I am a top-flight, EXTREMELY FAST, careful-grading, hot-dog, bomb-ass, excellent-taste-having, **humble** record purveyor. I price my vinyl to move-move-MOVE and look forward to serving you. Want proof? My wife and I had twin girls in early 2019. I had two orders that came in the night before we ended up delivering. We left for the hospital EARLY so I could swing by the post office and get my buyers THEIR special deliveries on our way to get OUR special deliveries! I CARE ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE! I am a record buyer, first and foremost, so I know how much I appreciate ultra-fast shipping and careful packing; I strive to deliver the same and then some.
Unless I'm on a business trip, I strive to ship SAME DAY! Almost always within 24 hours. I live less than a mile from Denver, CO's **main** post office branch (which in turn is 15 min from Denver International Airport). That means I have access to extended hours AND fewer stops along the way for your purchase! Typically, it will get to you faster (even with Media Mail), and certainly with less handling between me and you.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON SEALED RECORDS: If a record is sealed, I will note that in the description. If a record already has a seam split, I will also note that. I will GLADLY open the record (leaving the shrink on to preserve the shrink and any hype stickers) to prevent seam splits in transit. Otherwise, if you do not explicitly tell me to open the record, it will ship sealed and any seam splits (on the inner or outer sleeves) cannot be my responsibility (i.e., I will not refund in part or in whole for seam splits of any kind). I pack as carefully as anyone, but as any collector knows, seam splits are part of the game with sealed records.
DOMESTIC (USA): Buyer pays shipping, USPS Media Mail Only @ $3.99 for a single LP. Add $1.00 for each LP thereafter. Can quote pricing for USPS Priority Mail if you desire more expeditious shipping. Insurance quoted by request.
NOTE: For non-standard items (box sets, odd shapes, or other strange configurations), shipping could be more expensive. I do not make money on shipping; I only charge a pass-through cost.
FOREIGN: MUST PURCHASE INSURANCE IF THE VINYL IS OVER $30 DUE TO SOME RECENT SWINDLING. Will ship to the UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, or other nations with reputable postal systems. Postage will be determined by the price I am quoted to ship to you, plus $2.00 for materials and handling. Other nations on a case-by-case basis. I reserve the right to cancel foreign purchases if I think it will end badly for me. If you live somewhere not already listed, it's probably a good idea to reach out to me first to see what's up.