The Sound (2) – Shock Of Daylight
- Bass – Graham Bailey
- Brass [Arranged And Played By] – Sarah Smith (2), Tim Smith
- Drums, Percussion – Michael Dudley
- Engineer – Alan Douglas (2)
- Engineer [Live Sound] – Jon Ivory
- Keyboards, Guitar – Colvin Mayers
- Lighting [Designer] – Rick Hussey
- Lyrics By – Borland*
- Management [Tour And Sound Business] – Julie Aldred
- Management [Tour] – Steve Baker (8)
- Producer – Pat Collier
- Recorded By [Drums, Bass] – Nick Robbins (tracks: B1)
- Recorded By [Guitar, Vocals] – Graham Simmonds (tracks: B1)
- Tape Op – Mike Bigwood
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Adrian Borland
Tim and Sarah Smith appear courtesy of The Cardiacs.
Published by Warner Bros, except track B3 published by Tactik Music.
℗ & © 1984 Statik Records
Manufactured in the U.K.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped, variant 1): STAB 1 A-1U-1-4-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped, variant 1): STAB 1 B-1U-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped, variant 2): STAB 1 A-1U-1-1-7
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped, variant 2): STAB 1 B-1U-1-4-'
Uk buyers. Up to 2kgs the postage is £3. That's about 6 standard size lps.
Standard Europe £6.50-7.99 depending on country with some exceptions for one record, more for higher weights.
International shipping varies.
Shipping once a week due to work obligations usually on a monday
Please ask if you would like tracking/signed for options or if you would like first class. I ship second class with proof of postage as standard.
Usually ship once per week due to work obligations
If you would like to return an item this is done at your own cost. IMPORTANT: While I try to be as accurate as i can with gradings and to list as the correct pressing I am only human and some items are difficult to tell. If there is a particular pressing you 100% want please ask for photos as I cannot pay your return shipping charges.