David Bowie – Tonight
- Art Direction, Design – Mick Haggerty
- Bass – Carmine Rojas
- Bass, Guitar, Synthesizer – Derek Bramble
- Drums – Omar Hakim
- Engineer, Mixed By – Hugh Padgham
- Guitar – Carlos Alomar
- Horns – The Borneo Horns
- Marimba – Guy St. Onge*
- Mastered By – Robert Ludwig*
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa
- Producer – Derek Bramble, Hugh Padgham
- Saxophone – Stanley Harrison*, Steve Elson
- Saxophone, Clarinet – Lenny Pickett
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn [Flugal Horn] – Mark Pender
- Vocals – Curtis King, George Simms, Robin Clark (2)
- Vocals, Producer, Mixed By – David Bowie
This record was manufactured by Columbia House under license from EMI America Records.
The catalog number SJ-17138 can be found on the record label. Catalog number SJ-517138 can be found on album spine, white oval on back cover, and on the front bottom right of the inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-17138-1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): SJ1-17138-1C G A3
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): SJ2-17138-1A G1 E3
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.