Arctic Monkeys – Favourite Worst Nightmare
|A3||D Is For Dangerous||2:16|
Lyrics By – Bennett*
Only Ones Who Know
Guitar [Additional] – James Ford
|B1||Do Me A Favour||3:27|
|B2||This House Is A Circus||3:09|
|B3||If You Were There, Beware||4:34|
|B4||The Bad Thing||2:23|
Old Yellow Bricks
Lyrics By – McClure*
Guitar [Additional] – Miles Kane
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Miloco Garden
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Recorded At – Motor Museum
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, London
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By [Booklet] – Juno (16)
- Artwork [Spray Can Murals] – 54 Crew
- Illustration – Anne-Marie Moore, Drew Millward, Graphique Club, Joseph Bramhall, Juno (16), Tobias*
- Layout – Matthew Cooper (2)
- Management – Geoff Baradale*, Ian McAndrew
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B3, B6), James Ford (tracks: A2, A6, B4, B5), Mike Crossey (tracks: A2, A6, B4, B5)
- Music By – Arctic Monkeys
- Photography By [Except Booklet] – Matt Goodfellow
- Producer – James Ford, Mike Crossey
- Words By – Alex Turner
℗&© 2007 Domino Recording Co Ltd
All tracks published by EMI Music Publishing.
Except tracks A5/B5: Published by EMI Music Publishing/Copyright Control.
Mixed at Assault and Battery Studios, London.
Recorded at Miloco Garden, London, Eastcote Studios, London, Motor Museum, Liverpool and Konk Studios, London.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
Photography at Mills Media.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 93624 94579 6
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1-534467-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 1-534467-B
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
Due to a recent change in shipping rates, we are currently in the process of upgrading and updating our policy so it is 100% accurate. In the meantime, you will still be invoiced accurately based on the new rates.
Thanks for your support!