Frank Sinatra – Sinatra & Strings
- Copyright (c) – Frank Sinatra Enterprises, LLC
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Distributed By – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Licensed From – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Produced At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Mastered At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated
- Specially-plated and pressed on 180 grams of high-definition vinyl
- Remastered at half-speed from the original master tapes
- Limited edition
- Originally released in 1961 on Reprise Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 21797 13131 5
Non-Paying Buyers will have their orders cancelled within 4 days and the possibility of negative feedback may be left
By placing an order, you are agreeing that you have read and understand our terms and conditions.
See our positive feedback.
1.) BUYER pays Shipping and Handling fee of $5.50 for LPs and $4.00 for CDs. Box sets will vary in price. (((Cost of USPS media mail plus cardboard mailer, packaging material, and transportation (annual inflation) is the reason why shipping & handling will cost you a total of $5.50 for LPs and $4.00 for CDs. We Do Not Make Profit Off of Shipping and Handling))) Tracking included on all items.
2.) We Do Not offer International Shipping at this time.
3.) WE SHIP ONLY WITHIN USA. (Please allow 1 to 3 days for handling. Please allow 2 to 10 days via USPS media mail to arrive)
4.) Items are packaged in an appropriate LP cardboard mailer to prevent any shaking of the item or damage to spine or corners. WE DO NOT ship LPs outside of the jacket. If an item is sealed, do not ask us to open and ship outside of jacket.
5.) Please review description of item and the UPC code before purchasing. Ask appropriate questions prior to buying.
6.) We are NOT responsible for manufacturer defects on sealed items.
7.) Once you open it, it is yours to keep.
8.) NO REFUNDS or RETURNS accepted at this time.