Alice Cooper (2) – Welcome To My Nightmare
|1||Welcome To My Nightmare||5:19|
Written-By – Cooper*, Ezrin*, Kelley Jay*
|3||The Black Widow||3:37|
|5||Only Women Bleed||5:59|
|6||Department Of Youth||3:18|
- Arranged By – Allan Macmillan, Bob Ezrin
- Artwork [Concept], Design – Pacific Eye & Ear
- Bass – Prakash John, Tony Levin
- Choir [Vocals] – David Ezrin, The Summerhill Children's Choir
- Drums – Johnny (Bee) Badanjek*, Whitey Glan*
- Guitar – Steve (Deacon) Hunter*
- Guitar, Vocals – Dick Wagner
- Illustration – Drew Struzan
- Keyboards, Clarinet, Vocals, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Jozef Chirowski
- Management [Direction] – Alive Enterprises, Inc.
- Management [Second Unit Director] – Bob Brown (11)
- Mastered By – Mike Reese, Zal Schreiber
- Performer [Mom] – Trish McKinnon
- Performer [Special Guest Star] – Vincent Price (2)
- Photography By – Bret Lopez
- Producer, Keyboards, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Arranged By – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By [A&r Studios] – The Incredible Phil Ramone*
- Recorded By [Plant East And Electric Lady] – Corky Stasiak, Dave Palmer (2), Ed Sprigg, Rod O'Brien
- Recorded By [Toronto] – Dave Palmer (2), Jim Frank
- Vocals – Gerry Lyons
- Vocals, Producer [Production Assistant] – Michael Sherman
- Voice [The Curator] – Vincent Price (2)
Record Plant East and Electric Lady, N.Y.
A&R Studios, N.Y.
The Mastering Lab, L.A.
The music on this Compact Disc was originally recorded on analog equipment. We have attempted to preserve, as closely as possible, the sound of the original recording. Because of its high resolution, however the Compact Disc can reveal limitations of the source tape.
Packaged in a Jewel case + 4 page leaflet
Total Time: 43'26" (tested on CD player)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075678154225
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 781542-2 SRC-03
- Other (mould Warner mark): W
- Other (distr. code): FRANCE CA 835
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records