Seal – Seal
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ZTT Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – ZTT Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australasia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australasia
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Beethoven St. Studios
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Anne Dudley
- Design – Michael·Nash Assoc.*
- Engineer – Gregg Jackman, Ren Swan, Steve MacMillian*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Richard Lowe, Steve Fitzmaurice
- Engineer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Tim Weidner, Tony Phillips
- Engineer, Mixed By [Mixer], Musician – Robin Hancock
- Mixed By [Mixer] – Brian Malouf, Steve MacMillan
- Musician – Andy Duncan, Bruce Woolley, Chester Kamen, Chrissie Schefts, Curt Bisquera, Denny Fongheiser, Doug Wimbish, Gary Maughn*, Gota Yashiki, Guy Isidore*, Guy Sigsworth, Ian Morrow, Jamie Muhoberac, John Robinson (2), Keith Le Blanc*, Kenji Suzuki, Luis Jardim, Maria Vidale, Mark Mancina, Mars Lasar, Paulinho Da Costa, Randall Jacobs*, Richard Cottle, Steve Pearce, Trevor Rabin
- Photography By [Additional Photography] – Philippe McClelland
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Richard Croft (2)
- Producer, Musician – Trevor Horn
- Written-By – Sigsworth* (tracks: 1, 7, 9), Seal
Studios: Mainly at Sarm West Studios but also A & M (LA), Beethoven Street (UK), CanAm (LA), Cherokee (LA), The Complex (LA), CTS (UK), Lionshare (LA), The Manor (UK), Ridge Farm (UK).
℗ 1991 ZTT Records Ltd except Track 3: ℗ 1990 ZTT Records Ltd. © 1991 ZTT Records Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Warner Music UK Ltd. A Time Warner Company.
℗ 1991 ZTT Records Ltd except 3:℗ 1990 ZTT Records Ltd. © 1991 ZTT Records Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Warner Music UK Ltd. A Time Warner Company.
Manufactured and Distributed by Warner Music Australasia (This line is in the bottom\middle and is slightly curved)
9031-74557-2 Gema/Biem Compact Disc Digital Audio (LOGO) ZTT (LOGO)
℗ 1991 ZTT Records Ltd. except Track 3: ℗ 1990 ZTT Records Ltd. © 1991 ZTT Records Ltd.
MANUFACTURED AND DISTRIBUTED BY WARNER MUSIC AUSTRALIA.
MATRIX RUNOUT: after the printed matrix there is a scratched D with a ( as a underline.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text On Tray Insert): 0 9031-74557-2
- Matrix / Runout: 903174557-2 2 WMF
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records