Mike Patton – Mondo Cane
|A1||Il Cielo In Una Stanza||3:56|
Music By – Buscaglione*, Choisso*
Music By – Kaempfert*, Sigman*, Migliacci*, Bongusto*Music By [Uncredited] – Herbert Rehbein
Music By – Morricone*
|A5||Quello Che Conta||4:04|
Music By – Blackmen*
|B2||L'Uomo Che Non Sapeva Amare
Music By – Bernstein*, Mogol, Fidenco*, Pallavicini*
|B3||20 Km Al Giorno||2:56|
|B4||Ti Offro Da Bere||2:28|
Music By – Gragnaniello*, Paoli*, Vanoni*
- Recorded At – AngelicA Festival
- Recorded At – Vulcan Studios
- Overdubbed At – Vulcan Studios
- Mixed At – The Mute Matrix
- Mastered At – Lurssen Mastering
- Mastered At – LAFX Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ipecac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Ipecac Recordings
- Manufactured By – Fontana Distribution
- Distributed By – Fontana Distribution
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mandolin – Alessandro "Asso" Stefana*
- Arranged By, Producer – Daniele Luppi, Mike Patton
- Choir – Coralli Di Torino
- Conductor – Aldo Sisillo
- Design, Layout – Kenneth Weaver, Lady T (7), Martin Kvamme, Mike Patton
- Drums – Gege' Munari*
- Edited By [Digital Editing], Producer [Post Production] – Anton Riehl, Daniele Luppi, Mike Patton
- Electric Bass, Double Bass – Antonio Borghini
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Riccardo Onori
- Mastered By – Gavin Lurssen
- Mixed By – S. Husky Hoskulds
- Mixed By [Pre-mixing] – Anton Riehl
- Orchestra – Filarmonica Arturo Toscanini
- Organ [Hammond], Clavinet, Synthesizer [Farfisa, Moog] – Enri
- Percussion – Fabrizio Aiello
- Producer [Live Project], Management [Live Project Managed By] – Massimo Simonini
- Recorded By [Assistance] – Andrea Carli, Roberto Monari
- Recorded By [Live Recordings] – Massimo Carli
- Recorded By [Studio Recordings], Tracking By [Multi-instrument Overdubs] – Mike Patton
- Theremin, Electronics – Vincenzo Vasi
- Trumpet – Roy Paci
- Voice – Beppe Gismondi, Elena Bacciolo, Mike Patton, Roberta Bacciolo, Roberta Magnetti, Silvano Borgatta (2)
Live recordings by BH Audio, assisted at the Teatro Rossini Di Lugo, Teatro Comunale Di Modena, and the Piazzale Delle Terme Berzieri, Salsomaggiore, Italy; during Angelica Festival Internazionale Di Musica, 17th Edition.
Studio recordings and multi-instrument overdubs at Vulcan, S.F. Mixed at the Mute Matrix, LA. Mastered at Lurssen Mastering, LA. Analog tape transfers at LAFX, N. Hollywood.
Live project commissioned by Angelica. Co-produced by Regione Emilia Romagna • Assessorato Alla Cultura, Angelica, Fondazione Teatro Rossini • Lugo Opera Festival, Fondazione Teatro Comunale Di Modena • Festival L'Altro Suono, Fondazione Arturo Toscanini, Citta Di Salsomaggiore Terme.
℗&© 2010 Ipecac Recordings
Manufactured and distributed by Fontana Distribution
Pressed at United Record Pressing, Nashville.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 689230011910
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched In Runout, Side A): Ⓤ IPC-119LP-A
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched In Runout, Side A): Ⓤ IPC-119LP-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, machine stamped Sides A and B): GOLDEN
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.