Catherine Wheel – Happy Days
|A1||God Inside My Head||3:52|
|B4||Eat My Dust You Insensitive Fuck||8:06|
|C2||Love Tips Up||3:55|
|C3||Judy Staring At The Sun||3:56|
|D4||Kill My Soul||5:11|
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Front Row Studios
- Recorded At – Nomis Studios
- Recorded At – The Green House
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Crypt Studios
- Recorded At – The Church, London
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records Ltd. (London)
- Copyright (c) – Catherine Wheel
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- A&R – Dave Bates*, Paul Flanagan
- A&R [Coordination] – Sarah Vaughan (2)
- Artwork – Finlay Cowan, Julien Mills
- Bass – Dave Hawes
- Design [Cot Built By] – John Lewis (17)
- Design [Cover] – Peter Curzon, Storm Thorgerson
- Engineer – Paul Corkett
- Guitar – Brian Futter
- Harmonica – Mark Feltham
- Management [Sanctuary Music] – Aky Najeeb, Andy Taylor (16), Merck Mercuriadis, Rod Smallwood
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Clif Norrell
- Organ [Hammond], Keyboards – Tim Friese-Greene
- Percussion – Neil Sims
- Photography By – Rupert Truman, Tony May (4)
- Producer – Gil Norton, Rob Dickinson
- Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Mervin Duffy
- Technician [Assisted By] – Adam Brown, Adi Winman, Barry Woodward, Ben Darlow, Bob Birthright*, Derek Fisher*, Dominic Robson, Jamie Duff, Jim Champagne, Matthew White, Nick Atkins, Pete Lewis, Phil Woods (2)
- Vocals [Additional] – Tanya Donelly
- Vocals, Guitar – Rob Dickinson
Recorded at Ridge Farm, Britannia Row, The Green House, Front Row Nomis, Wessex, The Crypt, The Church, Ft. Apache
Mixed at Ocean Way, Record One, The Town House
Mastered at Gateway Mastering.
All songs © 1995 Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. (PRS) administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
℗ 1995 Mercury Records Ltd. (London).
© 1995 Catherine Wheel
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Includes the track "Glitter" which is not present on US & Canadian pressings of the CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31452 68501 8
- Barcode (Cat# Record 1): 314 526 969-1
- Barcode (Cat# Record 2): 314 526 970-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Etched]): 314-526-969-1-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Etched]): 314-526-969-1-B-REV-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C [Etched]): 314-526-970-1-A-SP3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D [Etched]): 314-526-970-1-B-SP3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Sides A, B, C, D [Stamped SRC logo]): SRC
Please pay within 4 days of receipt of your invoice.
We may cancel your order if we do not receive payment or at least some communication.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We always remove the record from the cover to avoid damaging the cover, except for sealed records.
We carefully package every LP record in new bubble wrap and a new box to ensure the item reaches you in the same condition in which it leaves our premises.
7" VINYL (packaged weight to 500g; up to an average of five records. Save by buying multiple items at one time!)
USA $5.00 Media (If you want faster shipping, $8.50 Priority.)
Canada $8.25 Tracked
International $6.60 Non-tracked 6-21 business days
International $10.00-14.00 Tracked 6-21 business days
10” & 12” VINYL; or CD Box Sets; Multiple items may ship for the same cost as a single item.
USA 3-7 business days (estimated) Media Mail may be available for your order; it is cheaper but slower; let us know if that's what you want.
Tracked: MEDIA MAIL $5.00
PRIORITY (faster) $8.50
CANADA 2-8 business days (estimated)
Tracked: up to 2kg $9.50
INTERNATIONAL (Rates vary by destination country; these are approximate.)
Tracked & insured 7-21 business days (estimated)
up to 500g $12.00-16.00
up to 1.5kg $18.00-20.00
Usually multiple items ship for same cost, or little more.
USA 2-7 business days (estimated)
MEDIA MAIL: up to 2000g $5.00
CANADA 2-8 business days (estimated)
Non-Tracked & not insured 7-21 business days (estimated)
Tracked & Insured 7-21 business days (estimated).
World to 500g $10.00 - $16.00
over 500g, please ask for shipping cost.
Please note that some but not all items over $100.00 may require more expensive shipping due to insurance costs. Please inquire.
Please note also that any customs or duties are the responsibility of the buyer, and we provide accurate information only.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We allow 21 days from ship date to contact us about any problems with your orders.
No returns or refunds after 21 days. Please contact us if you believe there should be an exception.
If you are unhappy with your item, you can ship it back to us for a refund.
Please ship it back to us in the same condition and the same packaging as you received it.
Refunds will be granted upon receipt of the returned item; only the cost of the item will be refunded.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Contact us for authorization before item is returned.
HOW WE GRADE:
-we are experienced at evaluating records
-we grade conservatively
-we carefully grade all items visually under bright light; we play-grade sections or the entire item to confirm the visual grade
-all records are cleaned with a NITTY GRITTY MINI PRO vacuum record cleaning machine; then we put them in new inner and outer sleeves
-we note in the listing any flaws we may find
-our aim is to sell you a clean, quiet, flat record
LOCAL MEET UP is available in downtown TORONTO. Please contact us regarding pickup times and place.
We operate as a business; therefore CANADIAN DESTINATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE SALES TAXES.
Shipping within Ontario, taxes are 13%. Shipping to the provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador,
Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island taxes are 15% HST.
Other provinces are 5% GST.
Taxes are calculated on the total of goods plus shipping cost.
For Canadian destinations, taxes are included in the "shipping" field;
we send you a message clarifying which portion is for shipping and which is for taxes.