Rolling Stones* – Let It Bleed
- Cover, Design [Liner Design] – Robert Brownjohn
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Bruce Botnick, George Chiantz*, Irish O'Duffy, Jerry Hansen
- Engineer [Chief Engineer] – Glyn Johns
- Other [Tape Operators] – Dave, Keith, Steve
- Other [Tea And Sympathy] – “Jock”
- Photography By [Photo] – Don Mc Allester*
- Producer – Jimmy Miller
- Sleeve, Design [Poster Design] – Victor Kahn (2)
- Written-By – Woody Payne (2) (tracks: A2)
- Written-By [All Selections Written By] – Mick Jagger & Keith Richards* (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
Issued with a printed inner sleeve with lyrics and a poster; some copies have a fan club application too.
Manufactured By Nanker Phelge Music LTD. An ABKCO Record Company
George Chiantz Alias “Irish O'Duffy”
This version is the Terre Haute pressing plant variation and can be differentiated by the label typesetting and by the runout groove etchings.
Similar to Let It Bleed, which is Terre Haute pressing from STERLING masters as identified by STERLING stamped in both runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side label): (XZAL 9363)
- Matrix / Runout (B side label): (XZAL 9364)
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched, variant 1): XZAL-9363 -2 T 1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched, variant 1): XZAL-9364-2 -2 C2 T 1
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etched, variant 2): T \ XZAL‒9363‒2 -2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etched, variant 2): T \ XZAL‒9364‒2 -1 D12
- Rights Society: BMI