Various – Mutant Disco: A Subtle Discolation Of The Norm
- Artwork [Art Cover] – Bruno-Christian Tilley*
- Compiled By [Selected By], Compilation Producer – Michel Esteban
- Design [Booklet] – Esteban*
- Liner Notes – Kevin Pearce
- Photography By [August Darnell, Page 5] – George DuBose
- Photography By [Cristina, Page 7] – Guy Bourdin
- Photography By [Lizzy Mercier Descloux, Page 2] – Olivier Poivre
- Photography By [Was (Not Was), Page 12] – Dirk Bakker (2)
- Remastered By [Mastered To 16 Bits For Cd By] – Charlus De La Salle
- Transferred By – Jtwēak
Original analogue mastertapes digitally transfered at 24 bits resolution at Essential Sound Studios, Houston, Texas.
Mastered 16 bits for CD at South Factory Studio.
Art cover by original work.
Also contains a 16 page full color booklet with pictures, credits and liner notes titled "Mutant Disco: A Subtle Dislocation Of The Norm", written in London, March 2003.
This compilation ℗ & © 2003 ZE Records.
Distributed by Discograph.
Made in France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3700077626529
- Rights Society: SACEM
- Matrix / Runout (CD-1): MPO MUTANTCD1 @ 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD-1): IFPI L039 06/04/03 00:39:55
- Mould SID Code (CD-1): IFPI 121F
- Matrix / Runout (CD-2): MPO MUTANTCD2 @ 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD-2): IFPI L039 06/04/03 01:02:54
- Mould SID Code (CD-2): IFPI 1222
Buyer pays postal costs.
Costs dependant on location.