Michael Jackson – Dangerous
Music By, Arranged By, Guitar – Teddy RileyMusic By, Arranged By, Keyboards – Bruce Swedien, Rene Moore*Music By, Lyrics By, Arranged By – Michael JacksonProducer – Bruce SwedienRap – Heavy DSynthesizer, Drums – Brad Buxer
|2||Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Guitar – Teddy RileyGuitar [Intro] – Paul Jackson Jr.Written-By, Composed By – Bernard Bell*
|3||In The Closet
Vocals – Mystery Girl
|4||She Drives Me Wild||3:41|
|5||Remember The Time
Written-By, Composed By – Bernard Bell*
|6||Can't Let Her Get Away||5:01|
|7||Heal The World
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Marty PaichArranged By [Vocals, Choir] – John BahlerChorus – The John Bahler SingersDrums – Jeff PorcaroMixed By – Matt ForgerRecorded By – Matt ForgerSynthesizer – David Paich, Steve PorcaroVocals [Ending Solo] – Christa Larson
|8||Black Or White
Bass Guitar – Terry JacksonDirected By – Michael JacksonDrums, Bass [Moog] – Bryan LorenEngineer, Technician [Sound Design] – Matt ForgerGuitar [Heavy Metal Guitar] – Tim PierceGuitar [Intro] – Slash (3)Keyboards – Jason Martz*, John BarnesLyrics By [Rap], Percussion, Guitar – Bill BottrellPercussion – Brad BuxerRap, Voice [Father] – L.T.B.Sequenced By [Speed Sequencer] – Kevin Gilbert, Michael BoddickerVoice [Son] – Andres McKenzie
|9||Who Is It
Arranged By [Keyboards], Programmed By [Keyboards] – Brad Buxer, David PaichArranged By [Strings] – George Del BarrioArranged By, Soprano Vocals – Michael JacksonBass Guitar – Louis JohnsonCello, Soloist – Larry CorbettConcertmaster – Endre GranatDrums – Bryan LorenDrums, Bass [Synthesizer] – Bill BottrellKeyboards, Programmed By [Keyboards] – Jai Winding, Michael Boddicker, Steve PorcaroSoprano Vocals – Linda Harmon
|10||Give In To Me
Guitar – Slash (3)Recorded By [Guitars, Assistant] – Craig BrockRecorded By [Guitars] – Jim MitchellWritten-By, Composed By, Guitar, Drums, Bass, Mellotron – Bill Bottrell
|11||Will You Be There
Arranged By [Choir] – Andrae Crouch*, Sandra CrouchArranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Johnny MandelArranged By [Rhythm] – Michael JacksonChorus – The Andrae Crouch Singers*Drums, Percussion – Brad Buxer, Bruce SwedienKeyboards – Greg PhillinganesProgrammed By [Synthesizer] – Rhett Lawrence
|12||Keep The Faith
Arranged By – Jerry HeyArranged By [Choir] – Andrae Crouch*, Sandra CrouchArranged By, Drums, Percussion – Rhett LawrenceChorus – The Andrae Crouch Singers*Drums, Percussion – Bruce SwedienPiano, Bass – Jai WindingWritten-By, Composed By – Siedah GarrettWritten-By, Composed By, Arranged By – Glen Ballard
|13||Gone Too Soon
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Marty PaichBass – Abraham LaborielLyrics By – Buz KohanMusic By – Larry GrossmanSynthesizer – Steve PorcaroSynthesizer, Arranged By [Ryhthm] – David Paich
Recorded By – Jean-Marie Horvat, Thom RussoSynthesizer – Brad BuxerWritten-By, Composed By – Bill Bottrell
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Teddy Riley (tracks: 2 to 6)
- Arranged By [Synthesizer] – Teddy Riley (tracks: 3 to 6)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Michael Jackson (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 11 ,14)
- Art Direction – Nancy Donald
- Art Direction, Illustration – Mark Ryden
- Backing Vocals – Michael Jackson (tracks: 1 to 12, 14)
- Co-producer – Bruce Swedien (tracks: 7, 11 to 13)
- Directed By [Technical], Engineer [Assistant] – Brad Sundberg, Thom Russo
- Engineer [Additional] – Dave Way, Jean-Marie Horvat, Kevin Gilbert, Matt Forger, Richard Cottrell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bart Stevens, Dan Bosworth, Elaine Anderson, John Chamberlin, Julie Last, Rail Rogut
- Executive-Producer – Michael Jackson
- Keyboards – Brad Buxer (tracks: 1, 7 to 9, 11), David Paich (tracks: 7, 9, 13), Teddy Riley (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Bill Bottrell (tracks: 8 to 10), Bruce Swedien (tracks: 1 to 7, 11 to 14), Teddy Riley (tracks: 1 to 6, 14)
- Producer – Bill Bottrell (tracks: 8 to 10), Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley (tracks: 1 to 6, 14)
- Recorded By – Bill Bottrell (tracks: 8 to 10), Bruce Swedien (tracks: 1 to 7, 11 to 14)
- Recorded By, Synthesizer – Teddy Riley (tracks: 1 to 6, 14)
- Synthesizer – Michael Boddicker (tracks: 1, 7, 11 to 14), Rhett Lawrence (tracks: 1, 11, 12)
- Vocals, Soloist – Michael Jackson
- Written-By, Composed By – Michael Jackson (tracks: 3 to 12, 14), Teddy Riley (tracks: 2 to 6, 14)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Barcode: 9 399746 580220
- Other: 01-465802-10
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Matrix / Runout: 01-465802-10 53 D1
Any Questions please email
PayPal Orders will not be accepted if using a GUEST account, i have been burnt to many times with people using stolen credit cards.
if you are not using a Guest account you are verified which affords me buyer protection.
You can do a direct deposit via bank transfer
In Australia we use the SWIFT system, we do not use IBANs If you need one join our BSB and ACCount numbers together no spaces
BIC / SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
Account Name: Bills
If you require more information please ask, also don't forget you will be charged a transfer fee by your bank
All shipping is to be paid by The Buyer
if you have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice your order will be cancelled.
All our shipping prices are No Tracking if you would prefer your item to Have Tracking please let me know before i invoice you, otherwise i will have to cancel that order and resend a new invoice.
This is via Australia Post (International) or Sendle (Australia)
My Grading System
Mint - Mint: No Marks, no spindle marks around centre hole, No Written markings, may have Stickers(pricing etc)
NM - Near Mint: no scratches may have 1 surface marks/hairline mark on vinyl, but may have texture marks or pen marks on Label/Cover, stickers etc.
VG+ - Very Good Plus: may have up to 3 surface marks/hairline marks (not scratches), pen marks on label/cover, may show sticker removal marks on case.
VG - Very Good: more than 3 marks, hairlines, crackles, (not scratches) record might crackle up to the first 10 seconds only, can have pen and texture markings on label and cover.
If you have any queries please just ask me
I use a proper stiffened mailer, I separate the record from the cover and store in a plastic cover which i wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection this bulks the album out to fill the mailer and still keeps a single album under 500 grams.
For singles I wrap in soft plastic sheet for protection then I use a stiffened mailer designed for 7" records. This then can be mailed as a letter which keep the costs down for you the buyer.
If you would like extra protection on a delivery please ask and i will arrange a price
Web: West Coast Records