|3||Does It Really Happen?||6:35|
|4||Into The Lens||8:32|
|5||Run Through The Light
Vocals, Bass – Trevor HornVocals, Piano – Chris Squire
|7||Into The Lens (I Am A Camera) (Single Version)||3:47|
|8||Run Through The Light (Single Version)||4:31|
|9||Have We Really Got To Go Through This||3:43|
|10||Song No. 4 (Satellite)||7:31|
|11||Tempus Fugit (Tracking Session)||5:39|
|12||White Car (Tracking Session)||1:11|
|13||Dancing Through The Light||3:16|
|15||In The Tower||2:54|
|16||Friend Of A Friend||3:38|
- Artwork [Cover Painting] – Roger Dean (4)
- Bass – Chris Squire
- Engineer [Sam Studios] – Gary Langan, Julian Mendelsohn
- Engineer [Town House] – Hugh Padgham
- Guitar, Vocals – Steve Howe
- Keyboards, Vocoder – Geoff Downes
- Mixed By – Brian Kehew (tracks: 7 to 16)
- Percussion, Vocals – Alan White
- Photography By – David Clarke (9)
- Producer – Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: 13 to 16)
- Producer [Backing Tracks] – Eddie Offord* (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Producer [Sound Reissue] – Bill Inglot
- Producer, Arranged By – Yes (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Dan Hersch
- Technician [Tape Operator] – George Chambers
- Written-By – Alan White, Chris Squire, Geoff Downes (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12), Jon Anderson (tracks: 13 to 16), Rick Wakeman (tracks: 13 to 16), Steve Howe, Trevor Horn (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 12)
Drama (tracks 1 to 6) was first issued as Atlantic #16019 (8/18/80).
Recorded at the Town House, London.
Mixed at Sam Studios, London.
Printed on front cover sticker :
"The 1980 release with the Trevor Horn / Geoff Downes lineup. Expanded & Remastered featuring Machine Messiah and Tempus Fugit, plus 10 bonus tracks, 8 previously unissued!"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227379520
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-73795-2 0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05N9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05T2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05L3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 053Z
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 05R3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 05L2
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 812273795-2 01/04 V01
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 02982
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING COSTS :
UK P&P - £3.50 FOR ONE ITEM, £3.50 FOR TWO ITEMS AND £3.95 FOR THREE ITEMS.
EU P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE ITEM - £11.00
USA P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE ITEM - £18.00
PLEASE CONTACT FOR P&P CHARGES FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS. LP'S POSTED IN PROFESSIONAL CARDBOARD MAILERS WITH ADDITONAL STIFFENERS. ALL ITEMS GRADED VISUALLY.
UK P&P - £1.39 FOR ONE ITEM AND FATBOX CD'S £3.05 FOR ONE ITEM.
EU P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE ITEM - £8.50.
USA P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE ITEM - £9.55.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR P&P CHARGES IF WISHING TO BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS/FATBOX ITEMS
UK P&P - £1.39 FOR ONE ITEM - £1.54 FOR TWO ITEMS.
EU P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE TO THREE ITEMS - £8.95
USA P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE TO THREE ITEMS - £9.95
UK P&P FOR ONE ITEM - £1.39
EU P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE ITEM - £8.50
USA P&P TRACKED AND SIGNED FOR ONE ITEM - £9.95
UK P&P FOR ONE ITEM - £1.39
EU P&P FOR ONE ITEM - £8.95
USA P&P FOR ONE ITEM - £9.95
PLEASE CONTACT FOR P&P CHARGES IF WISHING TO BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS.
AN INVOICE WILL BE PROVIDED WITHIN 4 DAYS OF PURCHASE. NON PAYMENT 4 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF INVOICE WILL BE CANCELLED.
Buyer is responsible for any and all customs fees, import taxes, or other delivery-related charges once the item has been shipped