Buffalo Springfield – Buffalo Springfield
|A1||For What It's Worth
Backing Vocals – Dewey*
|A2||Sit Down, I Think I Love You||2:30|
|A3||Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing||3:26|
|A4||Go And Say Goodbye||2:19|
|A5||Pay The Price||2:35|
Piano – Neil Young
|A7||Out Of My Mind||3:05|
Producer – Ahmet Ertegun
|B4||Rock 'N' Roll Woman||2:44|
|C1||Expecting To Fly
Producer – Jack Nitzsche
|C2||Hung Upside Down||3:24|
|C3||A Child's Claim To Fame
Producer – Richie Furay
Backing Vocals – Jimmy*
|C5||On The Way Home||2:25|
|C6||I Am A Child
Lead Vocals [Lead Singer] – Neil*
|D1||Pretty Girl Why||2:24|
|D4||In The Hour Of Not Quite Rain
Written-By – Mickeala Callen
|D5||Four Days Gone||2:53|
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Produced For – York-Pala
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ18129
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ18064
- Published By – Cotillion Music
- Published By – Ten East
- Published By – Springalo Toones
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc.
- Published By – Spinnaker (3)
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Eve Babitz
- Backing Vocals – Neil* (tracks: A3, B4, C2, C3), Richie* (tracks: A1, A5 to B1, B4, C2), Steve* (tracks: A3, A6 to B1, C3)
- Bass – Bruce Palmer (tracks: A1 to C3), Jim Messina (tracks: B4 to D6)
- Compiled By [Collation] – Jim Delehant, Lawrence Yasgar
- Design [Album Design] – Loring Eutemey
- Drums – Dewey Martin
- Guitar – Neil Young, Stephen Stills
- Lead Vocals [Lead Singer] – Richie* (tracks: C4, D1, D4), Steve* (tracks: D1 to D3, D5, D6)
- Liner Notes – Jean-Charles Costa
- Photography By [Cover] – Michael Ochs Archives
- Producer – Brian Stone (tracks: A1 to B1), Charles Greene (2) (tracks: A1 to B1), Jim Messina (tracks: C4 to D6), Neil Young (tracks: B3 to C1), Stephen Stills (tracks: B2, B4, C2)
- Rhythm Guitar – Richie Furay
- Vocals – Neil* (tracks: A6 to B1, B3, C1, C5), Richie* (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B3, C1 to C3, C5), Steve* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, B4, C2)
- Written-By – Neil Young (tracks: A3, A6 to B1, B3, C1, C5, C6), Richie Furay (tracks: C3, C4, D4), Stephen Stills (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B4, C2, D1 to D3, D5, D6)
Early release with 1968-73 labels with 1841 Broadway address in rim text.
On inner gatefold:
All selections published by Cotillion/Ten-East/Springalo
Toones, BMI with the Exception of 'Sit Down, I
Think I Love You' which is published by Screen Gems-Columbia,
BMI and 'Go And Say Goodbye' which is published by
Cotillion/Ten-East/Springaloo Toones/Spinnaker, BMI.
Cover photo from archives of Michael Ochs.
Division of Atlantic Recording Corp.
75 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, New York 10019
© 1973 Atlantic Recording Corporation Printed in U.S.A.
*℗ 1973 Atlantic Recording Corporation
A1 to C3: A York/Pala Production
Issued with printed innersleeves showing album covers from other Atlantic releases.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (ST-C-732873-MO)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (ST-C-732874-MO)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): (ST-C-732875-MO)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): (ST-C-732876-MO)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A / etched [stamped] (Variant 1)): ST-C-732873 - B B-RE [(MR)] Δ18129 (5) AT PR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B / etched [stamped] (Variant 1)): ST-C-732874 - DD-RE [(MR)] Δ18129-X (3)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C / etched [stamped] (Variant 1)): ST-C-732875 - A [(MR)] Δ18064 (1) AT PR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D / etched [stamped] (Variant 1)): ST-C-732876 - A [(MR)] AT Δ18064-X (3) PR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A / etched [stamped] (Variant 2)): ST-C-732873 - B B-RE [(MR)] Δ18129 (2) AT PR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B / etched [stamped] (Variant 2)): ST-C-732874 - DD-RE [(MR)] AT Δ18129-X (2) PR
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C / etched [stamped] (Variant 2)): ST-C-732875 - A [(MR)] Δ18064(X) AT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D / etched [stamped] (Variant 2)): ST-C-732876 - AA [(MR)] AT Δ18064-X (2) PR
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID (Label matrix suffix): MO
- Pressing Plant ID (Monarch "MR" logo stamped in run-outs): (MR)
- Pressing Plant ID (Delta numbers etched in run-outs): Δ18129 / Δ18064
- Price Code (Printed on spine): 0698
All domestic shipping will be sent US Media Mail unless otherwise specified. **RATES REFLECT RECENT PRICE INCREASES TO USPS.COM STANDARD MEDIA MAIL COSTS** We charge a $5.00 flat fee for 1 Domestic album, $5.50 for 2 and FREE domestic (in the USA) shipping for 3 or more albums. International shipping to most countries is $27.98 for one record album. Shipping to Canada standard media mail is $16.40 for 1 record album and increases based on final weight of total order. Multiple items for international orders will increase the shipping cost incrementally based on final package weight. Deano's DOES NOT PAY for return shipping costs from international buyers. Some countries may require insurance and extra mailing fees. Buyer is responsible for paying any additional shipping. Expedited shipping is available on request.
Know that different turntables, different ears, different eyes = different playback and grading expectations. Deano's best practices are to place your order to reserve the item from selling and ask questions or for pictures before paying invoice to alleviate any frustration when your order is received.
Deanos is not responsible for any shipment a buyer does not pick up or does not receive due to a bad address given us. We are not responsible for lost or stolen mail. Tracking numbers that show delivered to the address provided by buyer but the buyer has not actually received it is not the responsibility of Deanos. if this is the case contact USPS adn request a search. Mail theft is a felony that USPS take very seriously and they will investigate. Insurance is available upon buyers request and at the buyers expense. We are also not responsible for international mailers that have left the U.S.. Slow customs and unreliable postal delivery is NOT in our control and we are NOT responsible for any such thing. If and when you have such problems, we recommend that you call your customs and local postal service directly. Don't wait for 4 weeks after shipment to do so. The trail grows cold-and it becomes both more difficult and more complicated to pick it up.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days of the order. If you will be sending payment late, contact us first so we can make arrangements to hold your order until payment can be made.
Please verify that your address is the actual address that you will be receiving the package is the actual address where you will be collected your order, with Paypal. We only ship to the address that was given to us unless otherwise specified.
Please note that a single lp = one lp, double lp = two lp's, three lp's = three lp's...
Records include inserts and posters when listed. If it does not include it on the description it will not come with the record.
All records are visually graded, in the interest of time we cannot play grade every record. We leave cleaning of records up to the buyers favorite method. After many buyer requests to not use alcohol based cleaners, etc , we've decided to let buyers use their own preferred cleaning method for the best results. We suggest cleaning vinyl before playing the record for best quality.
RETURN POLICY: We do not accept returns on items graded as VG or less. VG items as defined by Goldmine show wear, they may skip on certain tables/needles, therefore we do not accept returns for those records. Multiple album orders with returns of over half the product purchased, graded VG or VG+, may be subject to a restocking fee. Returns on VG+ product, priced $20.00 and under, based on playback discrepencies due to high-end turn tables are not a valid reason for return and may not be accepted. Contact the seller first on playback concerns before sending album back, we will be able to assist with correcting the issue. PLEASE NOTE: Returns ARE NOT accepted if we are contacted more than 30 business days after the record as been shown as delivered. Return shipping costs will NOT be reimbursed. Sealed product that is returned open will not be granted a full refund as the product is not being returned in the appropriate condition it was sent out in.
While great customer service is our number one goal, we also want our customers to understand that we are a small company and these policies help us keep our prices low!