Aerosmith – Live! Bootleg
|A1||Back In The Saddle||4:11|
Written-By – J. Perry*, T. Hamilton*
|A3||Lord Of The Thighs
Written-By – S. Tyler*
|A4||Toys In The Attic||3:45|
Written-By – B. Whitford*, S. Tyler*
Written-By – J. Lennon-P. McCartney*
|B3||Walk This Way||3:35|
|B4||Sick As A Dog
Written-By – S. Tyler*, T. Hamilton*
Written-By – S. Tyler*
|C2||Chip Away The Stone
Written-By – R. Supa*
|C3||Sight For Sore Eyes
Written-By – D. Johansen*, J. Douglas*, J. Perry*, S. Tyler*
Written-By – S. Tyler*
Written-By – S. Tyler*
|D1||I Ain't Got You
Written-By – C. Carter*
|D3||Train Kept A Rollin' / Strangers In The Night
Written-By [Strangers In The Night] – B. Kaempfert*, C. Singleton*, E. Snyder*Written-By [Train Kept A Rollin'] – H. Kay*, L. Mann*, T. Bradshaw*
- Arranged By – Aerosmith, Jack Douglas
- Design, Art Direction – Kosh*
- Engineer – Jack Douglas, Jay Messina, Lee DeCarlo
- Executive-Producer – David Krebs, Steve Leber
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Mark Radice (tracks: A2 to B3, C2, C3, D3)
- Management [Direction] – David Krebs, Steve Leber
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport, Barry Levine (2), Karen Lesser*, Ron Pownall, Steve Smith (49)
- Producer – Aerosmith, Jack Douglas
- Saxophone – David Woodford (tracks: D2)
- Technician [Assistant] – Julie Last, Rod O'Brien, Sam Ginsberg
- Technician [Remote Arrangements, Record Plant - Los Angeles] – Chris Stone
- Technician [Remote Arrangements, Record Plant - New York] – David Hewitt
Gatefold sleeve including printed inner sleeves.
First pressings with a 22" x 22" poster.
Tracks A1, B4, C4 and C5: Indianapolis - 7/4/77.
Tracks A2 and A3: Chicago - 3/23/78.
Track A4: Boston - 3/28/78.
Track B1: Boston - 8/9/78.
Track B2: Wherehouse, Waltham, Massachusetts - 8/21/78.
Tracks B3 and D3: Detroit - 4/2/78.
Track C1: Louisville - 7/3/77.
Track C2: Santa Monica Civic Auditorium - 4/8/78.
Track C3: Columbus - 2/24/78.
Tracks D1 and D2: Boston - 4/23/73.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): AL 35565
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side label): BL 35565
- Matrix / Runout (C-side label): AL 35566
- Matrix / Runout (D-side label): BL 35566
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched/stamped, variant 1): P AL-35565-1D 1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched/stamped, variant 1): P BL-35565-1A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched/stamped, variant 1): P AL-35566-1A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etched/stamped, variant 1): P BL-35566-1A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched/stamped, variant 2): P AL-35565-1G STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched/stamped, variant 2): P BL-35565-1A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched/stamped, variant 2): P AL-35566-1A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etched/stamped, variant 2): P BL-35566-1A STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched/stamped, variant 3): P AL-35565-1G STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched/stamped, variant 3): P BL-35565-1D STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched/stamped, variant 3): P AL-35566-1D STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched/stamped, variant 3): P BL-35566-1D STERLING
- Other (Disc 1 catalog number): C 35565
- Other (Disc 2 catalog number): C 35566
All domestic shipping will be sent US Media Mail unless otherwise specified. **RATES REFLECT RECENT PRICE INCREASES TO USPS.COM STANDARD MEDIA MAIL COSTS** We charge a $5.00 flat fee for 1 Domestic album, $5.50 for 2 and FREE domestic (in the USA) shipping for 3 or more albums. International shipping to most countries is $27.98 for one record album. Shipping to Canada standard media mail is $16.40 for 1 record album and increases based on final weight of total order. Multiple items for international orders will increase the shipping cost incrementally based on final package weight. Deano's DOES NOT PAY for return shipping costs from international buyers. Some countries may require insurance and extra mailing fees. Buyer is responsible for paying any additional shipping. Expedited shipping is available on request.
Know that different turntables, different ears, different eyes = different playback and grading expectations. Deano's best practices are to place your order to reserve the item from selling and ask questions or for pictures before paying invoice to alleviate any frustration when your order is received.
Deanos is not responsible for any shipment a buyer does not pick up or does not receive due to a bad address given us. We are not responsible for lost or stolen mail. Tracking numbers that show delivered to the address provided by buyer but the buyer has not actually received it is not the responsibility of Deanos. if this is the case contact USPS adn request a search. Mail theft is a felony that USPS take very seriously and they will investigate. Insurance is available upon buyers request and at the buyers expense. We are also not responsible for international mailers that have left the U.S.. Slow customs and unreliable postal delivery is NOT in our control and we are NOT responsible for any such thing. If and when you have such problems, we recommend that you call your customs and local postal service directly. Don't wait for 4 weeks after shipment to do so. The trail grows cold-and it becomes both more difficult and more complicated to pick it up.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days of the order. If you will be sending payment late, contact us first so we can make arrangements to hold your order until payment can be made.
Please verify that your address is the actual address that you will be receiving the package is the actual address where you will be collected your order, with Paypal. We only ship to the address that was given to us unless otherwise specified.
Please note that a single lp = one lp, double lp = two lp's, three lp's = three lp's...
Records include inserts and posters when listed. If it does not include it on the description it will not come with the record.
All records are visually graded, in the interest of time we cannot play grade every record. We leave cleaning of records up to the buyers favorite method. After many buyer requests to not use alcohol based cleaners, etc , we've decided to let buyers use their own preferred cleaning method for the best results. We suggest cleaning vinyl before playing the record for best quality.
RETURN POLICY: We do not accept returns on items graded as VG or less. VG items as defined by Goldmine show wear, they may skip on certain tables/needles, therefore we do not accept returns for those records. Multiple album orders with returns of over half the product purchased, graded VG or VG+, may be subject to a restocking fee. Returns on VG+ product, priced $20.00 and under, based on playback discrepencies due to high-end turn tables are not a valid reason for return and may not be accepted. Contact the seller first on playback concerns before sending album back, we will be able to assist with correcting the issue. PLEASE NOTE: Returns ARE NOT accepted if we are contacted more than 30 business days after the record as been shown as delivered. Return shipping costs will NOT be reimbursed. Sealed product that is returned open will not be granted a full refund as the product is not being returned in the appropriate condition it was sent out in.
While great customer service is our number one goal, we also want our customers to understand that we are a small company and these policies help us keep our prices low!