Norman Connors – You Are My Starship
|A1||We Both Need Each Other
Vocals – Michael Henderson, Phyllis HymanWritten-By – Michael Henderson
|A2||Betcha By Golly Wow
Soloist, Saxophone – Gary BartzVocals – Phyllis HymanWritten-By – Linda Creed, Thom Bell
Soloist, Saxophone – Carter JeffersonSoloist, Trumpet – Shunzo Ono*Written-By – Shunzo Ono*
|B1||You Are My Starship
Arranged By [Strings] – Gary Bartz, Michael HendersonSoloist, Saxophone – Gary BartzWritten-By – Michael Henderson
Soloist, Flute – Art WebbSoloist, Saxophone – Gary BartzWritten-By – Onaje Allan Gumbs
|B3||So Much Love
Soloist – Norman ConnorsWritten-By – Norman Connors
|B4||The Creator Has A Master Plan (Peace)
Soloist, Harpsichord, Piano – Hubert Eaves*Soloist, Saxophone – Gary BartzWritten-By – Leon Thomas, Pharoah Sanders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Buddah Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Zembu Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Ideas Studios
- Remixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Published By – Electrocord Music
- Published By – Bell Boy Music
- Published By – Assorted Music
- Published By – Norman Connors Music
- Published By – Kama Sutra Music
- Published By – Onaje Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – Pharoah Sanders Music
- Pressed By – Goldisc Recording Products, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Gary Bartz
- Arranged By – Norman Connors (tracks: B3, B4), Onaje Allan Gumbs (tracks: A2, B2)
- Art Direction [Creative Packaging Direction] – Milton Sincoff
- Backing Vocals – Mareatha Stewart*, Sharon Redd, Tasha Thomas
- Bass – Anthony Jackson (tracks: A2, A3, B2), Michael Henderson
- Bass [Second] – Larry McRae (tracks: B4)
- Cello – "Doc" Kirksey*
- Congas – Don Alias, Neil Clarke
- Drums, Timpani – Norman Connors
- Electric Piano – Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Engineer – Ron Johnson*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Frondelli*, Neal Teeman, Tim Sadler
- Engineer [Second] – Don Murray, Joe Sidora*
- Flute – Art Webb
- Guitar – Keith Loving
- Guitar [Second] – Lee Ritenour (tracks: A1)
- Harpsichord – Hubert Eaves*
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Melodica – Tom Scott
- Percussion – Don Alias, Neil Clarke
- Photography By, Design – Ed Caraeff
- Piano [Acoustic] – Hubert Eaves*
- Producer – Jerry Schoenbaum, Skip Drinkwater
- Producer [Assistant] – Norman Connors, Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Remix – Don Murray, Skip Drinkwater, Tommy Vicari
- Synthesizer [Mini-Moog] – Ian Underwood
- Synthesizer [String ARP] – Ian Underwood, Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Carter Jefferson
- Trombone – Earl McIntyre
- Trumpet – Shunzo Ono*
- Typography [Lettering] – Tom Nikosey
- Viola – Mary Ellen Ewing*
- Violin – Gayle Dixon Clay*, John Blake, Noel Pointer
- Vocals – Michael Henderson (tracks: A1), Norman Connors (tracks: B3), Phyllis Hyman (tracks: A1, A2)
Remixed at The Sound Labs.
Mastered at A & M Studios, Hollywood, Calif.
Lee Ritenour plays through the courtesy of Epic Records.
Art Webb plays through the courtesy of Atlantic Records.
Tom Scott plays through the courtesy of Ode Records.
Norman Connors plays Gretsch drums, latin percussion instruments and Ziljan Cymbals Exclusively.
Norman Connors Fashions by Ted Lapidus, Beverly Hills, Calif.
"I would like to thank: Art Kass, Skip Drinkwater, Jerry Schoenbaum, Lewis Merenstein, Alan Lott, Nick Napolitano, Milton Sincoff, Aki Aleong, and the entire Buddah Staff for supporting this project."
"This record is dedicated to all the beautiful women of the world in mind, spirit and heart."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1, B1, B2): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, A3, B3, B4): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): BDS 5655-A-1A GoL
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): BDS 5655-B-1A GoL
LPs Europe= 1 LP: $24.50, 2 LPs: $27.50, 3 LPs: $35.00, 4 LPs: $50, 5 LPs: $50, 6 LPs: $50
45's Europe= $17
LPs Canada= $15.50, 2 LPs 17, 3 LP 24.50, 4 LP 36.50
Over 6 records international(we will get exact shipping quote)
Returns accepted up to 10 days after arrival.
We are happy to answer any and all questions, provide details or photographs- firstname.lastname@example.org.