Various – The Jazz Singers
- Alto Saxophone – Johnny Hodges (tracks: B3, G6), Tab Smith (tracks: A6, C1), Willie Smith (2) (tracks: C3, E6)
- Arranged By – Buddy Bregman (tracks: F6, G1)
- Baritone Saxophone – Harry Carney (tracks: B3, G6)
- Bass – Joe Mondragon (tracks: F6, G1)
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Jimmy Dorsey (tracks: A3, E3)
- Double Bass – Artie Bernstein (tracks: A1, A3, E5), Bob Cranshaw (tracks: G5, H2), George Duvivier (tracks: G3, H5), Ray Brown (tracks: C4, H4)
- Drums – Alvin Stoller (tracks: F6, G1), Ed Thigpen (tracks: C4, H4), Max Roach (tracks: B2, H3), Sonny Greer (tracks: B3, E2), Stan King (tracks: A1, E3), Walter Perkins (tracks: G5, H5)
- Guitar – Barney Kessel (tracks: F6, G1), Barry Galbraith (tracks: G3, G4, H5, H6), Eddie Lang (tracks: A1, E3), Fred Guy (tracks: B3, E2), Mundell Lowe (tracks: G5, H4)
- Piano – Duke Ellington (tracks: B3, E2, G6), Paul Smith (5) (tracks: F6, G1), Teddy Wilson (tracks: B2, F4)
- Tenor Saxophone – Buddy Tate (tracks: A6, F2), Jimmy Hamilton (tracks: B3, G6)
- Trombone – Claude Jones (tracks: A2, B3), Frank Rosolino (tracks: D6, G2), Lawrence Brown (tracks: B3, E2), Quentin Jackson (tracks: B6, G6), Tommy Dorsey (tracks: A1, E3)
- Trumpet – Cat Anderson (tracks: B3, G6), Chris Griffin (3) (tracks: C2, F4), Clark Terry (tracks: B6, G3, G4, G6), Cootie Williams (tracks: E2, F4), Harry Edison (tracks: A6, B4)
- Vocals – Anita O'Day (tracks: F6, G1), Blossom Dearie (tracks: D4, H4), Ethel Waters (tracks: E1, E2)
Booklet printed in U.S.A. with content compiled by John S. Wilson.
Spine reads:- The Jazz Singers / Crosby . Waters . Charles . Bailey . Torme
Track details from labels and booklet.
FMRS letter signed Stanley Walker, Vice President and Director.
IoJS letter signed Dan Morgenstern, Director.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): FM JAZZ 005A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): FM JAZZ 005B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): FM JAZZ 006A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): FM JAZZ 006B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side E): FM JAZZ 007A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side F): FM JAZZ 007B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side G): FM JAZZ 008A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side H): FM JAZZ 008B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): FMRS JAZZ 005 A3 M3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): JAZZ 005 B2 RC M2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): JAZZ FMRS 006 A3 M1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): FMRS JAZZ 006 B3 M1 SF1 SM1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, etched): FMRS JAZZ 007 A3 M2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side F, etched): FMRS JAZZ 007 B3 M1 SF1 SM1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side G, etched): FMRS JAZZ 008 A3 M1 SF1 SM1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side H, etched): FMRS JAZZ 008 B7 M1 SF1 SM1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout all sides): Franklin Mint Logo
- Rights Society: NCB
- Other (FMRS letter): SW:gj2
- Other (IoJS letter): DM:jz2
PLEASE verify your Discogs address and PayPal address match when placing your order, otherwise shipping on your order will be delayed until shipping address confirmation is received.
U.S. Buyers - $5 flat fee for up to 4 albums, and .50 cents for each additional. So, if you order any quantity between 1 and 4 albums, the total shipping fee for the entire order is $5. If you order 5 albums, the total shipping is $5.50. If you order 6, it is $6, and so on.
Please note that a single lp = one lp, double lp = two lps, triple lp = three lps.
**I DO NOT offer international shipping and do not ship to APO/FPO mailing addresses.**
Records include inserts / posters where noted. If it's not noted, expect it to not be included w/ the record.
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES***
Records are mailed in record mailers with cardboard inserts. We do everything we can to try to prevent damage from shipping. Because of the extra care taken when packing orders, we are not responsible for minor damage that can infrequently occur during shipping. Thank you for your understanding.
All records are visually graded, we do not have time to play grade all the releases listed. We suggest cleaning all used records prior to playing them.
Prices are firm. We do NOT offer additional discounts or free/discounted shipping, so please do not ask.
RETURN POLICY: We do not offer partial refunds. If you're not happy with a record, or records in your order, please contact me to set up a return. We do not accept returns on items graded VG or less. VG items show wear, may skip on certain tables/needles, therefore we do not accept returns on those records Please note, returns ARE NOT accepted if we are contacted more than 10 business days after the record has been shown as delivered. If contact after and a return is demanded, you cover the return costs.
Thank you for understanding. We're a small operation and these policies help keep our prices low!