Various – The Montreux '77 Collection
|A1||Take The "A" Train||3:57|
|A2||Georgia On My Mind||4:19|
|A3||Jungle Town Jubilee||2:48|
|A4||If I Could Just Make It To Heaven||3:35|
|B1||Blues No. 6||6:57|
|B3||Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child||4:16|
|B4||St. Louis Blues||5:29|
|B5||Things Ain't What They Used To Be||4:28|
|Tommy Flanagan 3|
|C2a||Some Other Spring|
|D1a||Star Crossed Lovers|
|D1b||Jump For Joy||6:58|
|Roy Eldrige 4|
|E1||Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea||9:12|
|E3||I Surrender Dear||9:57|
|F1||Joie De Roy||8:51|
|F3||Bye Bye Blackbird||7:23|
|Benny Carter 4|
|G1||Three Little Words||5:30|
|G2||In A Mellow Tone||8:13|
|H2||Body And Soul||6:39|
|H3||On Green Dolphin Street||5:58|
|H4||Here's That Rainy Day||5:51|
|Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis 4|
|I1||This Can't Be Love||5:37|
|I2||I Wished On The Moon||6:50|
|I3||The Breeze And I||7:26|
|J3||Land Of Dreams||7:13|
|Ella Fitzgerald With The Tommy Flanagan Trio|
|K1||Too Close For Comfort||3:26|
|K2||I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues||4:07|
|K4||Come Rain Or Come Shine||2:29|
|K5||Day By Day||1:42|
|L1||One Note Samba||6:26|
|L2||I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart||4:29|
|L4||You Are The Sunshine Of My Life||3:41|
|Count Basie Big Band|
|M1||The Heat's On||2:48|
|M4||The More I See You||3:11|
|M5||Night In Tunisia||4:40|
|N1||Bag Of Dreams||5:34|
|N2||Things Ain't What They Used To Be||3:53|
|N3||I Needs To Be Bee'd With||4:51|
|N5||Jumpin' At The Woodside||3:02|
|N6||One O'Clock Jump||3:13|
|O1||Blues For Yano San||5:34|
|O2||Blues For Sitges||8:37|
|O3||Blues For Val||5:50|
|P1||Wait Till You See Her||4:55|
|P2||She's Funny That Way||4:47|
|P3||Blues For Martin||4:05|
- Recorded At – Montreux Jazz Festival
- Alto Saxophone, Trumpet – Benny Carter (tracks: G1 to H4)
- Bass – John Duke (tracks: M1 to N6), Keter Betts (tracks: C1 to D3, K1 to L4), Niels Pedersen* (tracks: E1 to H4), Ray Brown (tracks: I1 to J4)
- Drums – Bobby Durham (tracks: C1 to F3, K1 to L4), Butch Miles (tracks: M1 to N6), Jimmie Smith (tracks: G1 to J4)
- Guitar – Freddie Green (tracks: M1 to N6), Joe Pass (tracks: O1 to P4)
- Piano – Count Basie (tracks: M1 to N6), Oscar Peterson (tracks: E1 to F3, I1 to J4), Ray Bryant (tracks: A1 to B5, G1 to H4), Tommy Flanagan (tracks: C1 to D3, K1 to L4)
- Producer – Norman Granz
- Saxophone – Bobby Plater (tracks: M1 to N6), Charlie Fowlkes (tracks: M1 to N6), Danny Turner (tracks: M1 to N6), Eric Dixon (tracks: M1 to N6), Jimmy Forrest (tracks: M1 to N6)
- Tenor Saxophone – Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis (tracks: I1 to J4)
- Trombone – Al Grey (tracks: M1 to N6), Bill Hughes (2) (tracks: M1 to N6), Dennis Wilson (tracks: M1 to N6), Mel Wanzo (tracks: M1 to N6)
- Trumpet – Bobby Mitchell (tracks: M1 to N6), Lyn Biviano (tracks: M1 to N6), Roy Eldridge (tracks: E1 to F3), Sonny Cohn (tracks: M1 to N6), Waymon Reed (tracks: M1 to N6)
- Vocals – Ella Fitzgerald (tracks: K1 to L4)
Comes w. a 20p 12"X12" booklet
Catalog number 2620 107 is the box set, the rest are for the individual LP's, although in this set, each label is listed as Record 1, Record 2, Record 3, etc., so these are unique pressings from the individual LPs.
PLEASE verify your Discogs address and PayPal address match when placing your order, otherwise shipping on your order will be delayed until shipping address confirmation is received.
U.S. Buyers - $5 flat fee for up to 4 albums, and .50 cents for each additional. So, if you order any quantity between 1 and 4 albums, the total shipping fee for the entire order is $5. If you order 5 albums, the total shipping is $5.50. If you order 6, it is $6, and so on.
Please note that a single lp = one lp, double lp = two lps, triple lp = three lps.
**I DO NOT offer international shipping and do not ship to APO/FPO mailing addresses.**
Records include inserts / posters where noted. If it's not noted, expect it to not be included w/ the record.
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES***
Records are mailed in record mailers with cardboard inserts. We do everything we can to try to prevent damage from shipping. Because of the extra care taken when packing orders, we are not responsible for minor damage that can infrequently occur during shipping. Thank you for your understanding.
All records are visually graded, we do not have time to play grade all the releases listed. We suggest cleaning all used records prior to playing them.
Prices are firm. We do NOT offer additional discounts or free/discounted shipping, so please do not ask.
RETURN POLICY: We do not offer partial refunds. If you're not happy with a record, or records in your order, please contact me to set up a return. We do not accept returns on items graded VG or less. VG items show wear, may skip on certain tables/needles, therefore we do not accept returns on those records Please note, returns ARE NOT accepted if we are contacted more than 10 business days after the record has been shown as delivered. If contact after and a return is demanded, you cover the return costs.
Thank you for understanding. We're a small operation and these policies help keep our prices low!