Chet Baker – Chet Baker Sings And Plays From The Film "Let's Get Lost"
|A1||Moon & Sand (Motivo Di Raggio Di Luna)||5:30|
Written-By – Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Burke
You're My Thrill
Written-By – Jay Gorney, Sidney Clare
Every Time We Say Goodbye
Written-By – Cole Porter
Written-By – Billy Strayhorn, Duke Ellington, John Latouche
Zingaro (a/k/a Portrait In Black & White)
Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim
Blame It On My Youth
Written-By – Edward Heyman, Oscar Levant
My One And Only Love
Written-By – Guy Wood, Robert Mellin
Written-By – Elvis Costello
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Recorded At – Sage & Sound
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Mixed At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 6419
- Marketed By – BMG
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Little Bear Films, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Little Bear Films, Inc.
- Record Company – RCA Corporation
- Record Company – BMG Music
- Record Company – Bertelsmann Music Group
- Published By – BMG Ariola S.p.A.
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – ABC Music Corp.
- Published By – Bourne Company
- Published By – Music Sales Corp.
- Published By – Movietone Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – SBK Robbins Catalog, Inc.
- Published By – Corcovado Music Corp.
- Published By – T.B. Harms Company
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Warock Corp.
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Bass – John Leftwich
- Drums, Percussion – Ralph Penland (tracks: A1, A3, A4)
- Engineer [Assistant Mixing Engineer] – Neil Dignon
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Gene Curtis
- Executive-Producer – Bruce Weber, Nan Bush
- Guitar, Flute – Nicola Stilo (tracks: B1)
- Liner Notes – Herbie Hancock
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Mixed By [Supervisor], Other [Associate Producer] – Joseph S. Debeasi
- Other [I.a. Coordinator] – Emie Amemiya
- Other [Series Director] – Steve Backer
- Photography By [Additional Vintage Photographs] – Carole Reiff*, Marcello Geppetti
- Photography By [Photographs] – Bruce Weber
- Piano – Frank Strazzeri
- Producer – Steve Backer
- Recorded By – Jim Mooney (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B3), Philippe Omnes* (tracks: A3, B1, B4)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jerry Wood (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B3)
- Trumpet, Vocals – Chet Baker
Soundtrack of a film by Bruce Weber. Starring Chet Baker.
Tracks A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, & B3 recorded at Sage & Sand Sound Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Tracks A3, B1 & B4 recorded at Studio Davout Recording, Paris, France.
All songs mixed at Clinton Recording Studios, New York, NY.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York, NY.
Back cover photograph courtesy of Keystone, Germany.
A1: BMG Ariola s.p.a. (Siae/BMG Songs, Inc..) ASCAP, A2: ABC Music Corp./Bourne Company and Music Sales Corp. ASCAP, A3: Movietone Music Corp. ASCAP, A4: Chappell & Co. ASCAP, A5: SBK Robbins Catalog Inc. ASCAP, B1:Corcovado Music Corp. BMI, B2: T.B. Harms Company ASCAP, B3: Colgems-EMI Music Inc./Warock Corporation ASCAP, B4: Plangent Visions Music Inc. ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 035628 305411
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: Siae
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Price Code: D: 938
- Price Code: F: RC270
- Price Code: UK: HH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped, Variant 1): DMC-6419 A-2/7-89
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped / etched, Variant 1): DMC-6419 B-1/2-89 C II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped, Variant 2): DMC-6419 A-1/2-89 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped, Variant 2): DMC-6419 B-1/2-89 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped / etched, Variant 3): DMC-6419 A-2/7-89 II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A stamped / etched, Variant 3): DMC-6419 B-1/2-89 C II
- Pressing Plant ID: Bass clef
The buyer is responsible for paying shipping. All shipping rates refer to non trackable shipping outside Sweden unless stated otherwise. If you would like insured, trackable shipping on 7" records, let us know.
Payment is expected within 5 days after purchase, please only buy if you actually intend on paying.
Records will be well packed with discs removed from covers to prevent seem splitting.
Air mail shipping World Wide, our shop is in Sweden. We only charge the actual Swedish postal rate.
7" & CDs
1-3 records $4.00
4-9 records $6.00
LPs & 12"s
1 record $4.00
2 records $6.00
3-4 records $8.00
5-8 records $10.00
Rest of the world:
7" & CDs
1-3 records $7.00
4-8 records $12.00
9- needs quote
LPs, 12"s, 10"s and shaped discs larger than 7"
1-2 records $14.00 (insured and trackeble)
3-4 records $24.00 (insured and trackeble)
5-8 records $37.00 (insured and trackeble)
8- needs quote
Double albums counts as two records.
If you want to buy combinations of 7"s, 10"s, 12"s and LPs let us know and we will calculate the best price possible for you!
Pet Sounds Records have a large stock of titles. We will be adding titles continuously, but since our stock is extensive and ever increasing we will never be able to display it in its entirety. If there's a record, or even several, you would like to add to your purchase but can't find listed, just send us an email and we will do our best to assist you. Keep in mind that ordering a few records at a time, rather than having them delivered one by one, will keep your shipping costs down!