Ryan Adams – Heartbreaker
|A1||(Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey)||0:37|
|A2||To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)||3:04|
|A3||My Winding Wheel
Featuring [Background] – Pat Sansone
|B1||Oh My Sweet Carolina
Piano – Pat SansoneVocals – Emmylou Harris
Keyboards [Chamberlin], Featuring [Weird-storm-producing Organ Type Instrument] – Pat Sansone
|B3||Call Me On Your Way Back Home||3:09|
|B4||Damn, Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)||2:08|
|C1||Come Pick Me Up
Backing Vocals – Kim RicheyPiano – Pat Sansone
|C2||To Be The One||3:01|
|C3||Why Do They Leave?
Backing Vocals – Allison PiercePiano – Pat Sansone
|C4||Shakedown On 9th Street||2:53|
|D1||Don't Ask For The Water||2:56|
|D2||In My Time Of Need||5:39|
|D3||Sweet Lil Gal (23rd/1st)||3:39|
- Acoustic Guitar – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch, Ryan Adams
- Backing Vocals – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch
- Banjo – David Rawlings, Gillian Welch, Ryan Adams
- Booking – Frank Riley (2)
- Design – Gina Binkley
- Electric Bass, Voice [Of "lucy"] – Gillian Welch
- Electric Guitar – David Rawlings, Ryan Adams
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Himes
- Management – Frank Callari
- Management [Legal Representation] – Josh Grier (2)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Other [All Around Swell Guy That Brought Up The Amp] – Maple
- Photography By – David McClister
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Bass, Drums, Glockenspiel, Organ [B-3], Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards [Chamberlin] – Ethan Johns
- Recorded By [Pre-production] – Allen Midgett, Merle Chornuk
- Remastered By – Bernie Grundmann*
- Tambourine [Throwing] – David Rawlings
- Vocals, Piano, Harmonica – Ryan Adams
- Written-By – David Rawlings (tracks: A2), Ryan Adams, Van Alston (tracks: A6, B2)
Re-issued on double vinyl in a gatefold sleeve, includes bonus photos and lyrics not included on the UK Cooking vinyl version.
Remastered from the original analog tapes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 2970795151 0
- Matrix / Runout: Run out groove side 1, etched. CSDLP 1115 A
- Matrix / Runout: Run out groove side 2, etched. CSDLP 1115-B
- Matrix / Runout: Run out groove side 3, etched. CSDLP 1115-C
- Matrix / Runout: Run out groove side 4, etched. CSDLP 1115-D
Buyer to pay for all shipping costs.
Shipping within the USA as follows:
$5 per LP or Double LP, 25¢ for each additional, includes Delivery Confirmation
$3.50 per 7", Double 7", or CD includes Delivery Confirmation
All international shipping will be calculated on a by-case basis, in order to accurately charge for shipping costs. Please inquire before placing an order.
Please note that all international orders will ship on Thursdays (once a week), no exceptions.
**Make sure that your PayPal address is the correct address you’d like to use for shipment. I do not use the Discogs provided address when producing shipping labels.**
Please inform me of any specific directions you would like me to follow in order to get the vinyl to you in the best shape that it can arrive. I do my best to pack records securely so they can arrive in the best shape possible. Buyer understands and assumes the risk of having the vinyl sent via USPS (Media Mail or otherwise). Additional insurance is available upon request. Thanks!