James "Stump" Johnson – The Duck's Yas-Yas-Yas
|A1||The Duck Yas-Yas-Yas||2:55|
|A2||The Snitchers Blues||3:00|
|A3||My Babe Blues||2:25|
|A4||My Babe Blues||3:15|
|A5||Transom Blues (Bury That Thing)||3:00|
|A6||Soaking Wet Blues||2:58|
|A7||Kind Babe Blues||3:03|
|A8||Would You Do What I Asked You To||2:45|
|B1||The Duck's Yas-Yas-Yas||2:30|
|B2||Heart Is Right Blues||2:55|
|B4||You Buzzard You||2:40|
|B5||Sail On Black Sue||3:10|
|B8||The Duck's Yas-Yas-Yas||0:58|
|B9||The Duck's Yas-Yas-Yas||1:17|
- Mastered At – Rabbit Hole Studios
- Composed By – James "Stump" Johnson
- Cornet – Baby James* (tracks: A5, A7, A8)
- Guitar – Joe Taggart* (tracks: B4), Tampa Red (tracks: A4), Unknown Artist (tracks: A6, A8)
- Liner Notes – Hans Vergeer
- Mandolin – Unknown Artist (tracks: A5)
- Photography By – Charles O'Brien, Edith Johnson, Robert Dixon (2)
- Piano – James Johnson* (tracks: A1 to A8, B3, B6 to B10), Roosevelt Sykes (tracks: B1, B2, B5)
- Producer, Liner Notes, Photography – Guido Van Rijn
- Violin – Harry Johnson (3) (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Edith Johnson (tracks: B2), James Johnson*
2460 AA Ter Aar
Remastered from rare original 78s at Rabbit Hole Studios.
Issued with a lyric sheet (also including six songs reissued on other LPs).
No duration is printed for track B10 on the release.
A1 to A3: Long Island City, NY, c. 21 December 1928.
A4: Chicago, Ill., c. 23 August 1929.
A5 to A8: Richmond, Ind., 11 October 1929
B1 to B3: Chicago, Ill., 16 November 1929.
B4: Grafton, Wis., c. February 1930.
B5: Dallas, Texas, 10 February 1932.
B6: Chicago, Ill., 2 August 1933.
B7 to B10: St Louis, Mo., 21 November 1964.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SABAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): AB 2007-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): AB 2007-B1
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 7 DAYS MAXIMUM FROM THE TIME THAT THE ORDER IS PLACED.
US / Domestic Shipping:
-Priority: $7.00 to $15 (for 1 LP depending on location, please inquire)
-Media Mail: $5.00 (up to 3 records) / $6.00 (up to 6 records)
- 7" Single: $4.00
Tracking number will be supplied on request
1-2 LPs = $17.00
3-4 LPs = $25.00
5+ LPs = Inquire
7" Single = $10
International (via first class):
1-2 LPs = $25.00
3-4 LPs = $37.00
5+ LPs = Inquire
7" Singles (International):
1 to 3 singles = $15
4 to 6 singles = $23
Registered Service: $13 additional, flat rate
-Express Intl Mail / Priority Intl: contact for quote
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ORDERS TO BRAZIL STARTING REQUIRE THAT THE BUYER PURCHASE FULL INSURANCE DO TO ONGOING PROBLEMS WITH THE BRAZILIAN POSTAL SERVICE.
Seller is NOT responsible for lost parcels when the buyer does not elect to select tracking methods such as registered postage or express international shipping w/ full tracking.
I reserve the right to require registered or express international shipping so that there is tracking on the parcel.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
I ship in custom sturdy cardboard record mailers and pack carefully.
Please note that any sealed records are sold as-is. Any factory defects or issues with the vinyl are NOT the seller's responsibility. Once the item has been opened it is no longer in the same condition sold.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks and enjoy the music!