The Candy Kids – Waarom Krijg Ik Geen Gehoor / Alexander's Rocking Band
|A||Waarom Krijg Ik Geen Gehoor (I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door)|
|B||Alexander's Rocking Band (Alexander's Ragtime Band)|
- Choir, Orchestra – Chor und Orchester Jack Bulterman (tracks: Side A and B)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 7D AA 2 66292 1F 1 670 11 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 7D AA 2 66292 2F 1 670 1
SAVE SHIPMENT BY COMBINING MULTIPLE ORDERS...
- We try to provide as much information as possible about the cover, label or vinyl, opinions on quality may differ.
- Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days, negative feedback will be automatically left.
If there's any problem please contact us....
SHIPPING COSTS singles 7" (from the Netherlands) :
- In The NETHERLANDS €4,50 incl. Track and Trace. (1-3 singles).
NO SHIPPING TO RUSSIA
- In EUROPE: We will look at the shipping costs separately, given that shipping from the Netherlands to Belgium or to France can make a difference in itself. And ... we also don't want you to pay unnecessary costs.
Standard ( NO Track and Trace, own risk ) : €9,00 (1-3 singles).
We offer track and trace on request !!
- IN Europe above the 75 euro's only registered: €12,50 (is basic insured up to 50, - if you think this should be higher, a different postage will be used for this, this will have to be determined further).
WORLD WIDE we have 2 options:
option A: Outside of Europe Standard ( NO Track and Trace, own risk ) : €9,00 (1-3 singles).
option B: Outside of Europe above 75 euro's only registered: €17,50 (is basic insured up to 50, - if you think this should be higher, a different postage will be used for this, this will have to be determined further).
- Each package will be composed of 1 to a maximum of 5 pieces of 7 "vinyl in a good made cardboard packaging. And are sent for the named shipping price, if more than 5 have to be sent in, then other shipping costs may apply.
- Always been send as quick as possible, should this be different, we do our best to keep you informed at all times.
- We offer track and trace upon request, we will look at this separately, given that shipping from the Netherlands to Belgium, or whether France can already make some difference between itself. And we also don't want you to pay unnecessary costs ;-) .
- We are not responsible for parcels not being delivered / getting lost.
- When CORRECTLY adressed parcels get sent back, for any reason, the buyer will have to pay the shipping costs again ( Practice has proven it ).
Thank you for reading....