Baroness – Purple
|A3||Try To Disappear||4:52|
|B6||Chlorine & Wine
Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Nick Jost, Sebastian Thomson
|B7||The Iron Bell||4:24|
|B9||If I Have To Wake Up (Would You Stop The Rain?)||5:41|
|B10||Crossroads Of Infinity
Speech [Spoken Words] – Isabela Dyer Thompson Baizley
- Artwork [Logo By] – Aaron Horkey
- Booking [EU/UK Booking - ITB] – Steve Zapp
- Booking [EU/UK Booking] – ITB
- Booking [US Booking - AGI] – Nick Storch
- Booking [US Booking] – AGI*
- Drums – Sebastian Thomson
- Electric Bass, Electric Upright Bass, Piano, Synthesizer – Nick Jost
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Pete Adams (3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike Fridmann
- Engineer [Engineered By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Fridmann
- Illustration [Interior Illustration By] – Marald van Haasteren
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Painting [Cover Painting], Design, Layout – John Dyer Baizley
- Producer [Produced By] – Baroness, Dave Fridmann
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Baroness
- Tracking By [Supplementary Tracking Done By] – Baroness
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lyrics By, Bells, Glockenspiel, Piano [Wurlitzer] – John Dyer Baizley
Includes an 8-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with artwork, lyrics and credits,
an additional printed inner sleeve, and a download code card (digital release).
The gatefold sleeve is printed plain purple on the inner surface.
Some copies have a big sticker with golden letters on the shrink wrap (see picture).
These also have a different barcode sticker attached to the shrink on the back, right under the original barcode on the sleeve.
Track timings were taken from playing the record at constant 33⅓ RPM. They are not listed on the release.
Side A has a locked runout groove, so the duration of A5 could be infinitly.
Tracks are listed sequentially in the booklet.
Produced at Tarbox Road Studios, Cassadega, NY, Winter 2015.
Supplementary tracking done at IQL Studios, Philadelphia, PA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
© & ℗ 2015 Abraxan Hymns, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed, on sleeve): 8 57223 00426 7
- Barcode (Scanned, on sleeve): 857223004267
- Barcode (Printed, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0 602547 687258
- Barcode (Scanned, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0602547687258
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ABXN001-1A 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ABXN001-1B 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
Orders must be paid within 24 hours from receiving invoice to avoid possible cancellation.
Per Discogs automated system, orders not paid within 4 days will be automatically cancelled and negative feedback left.
You will also be blocked from making any future purchases.
We are a small brick & mortar store located in the United States. We pack everything in boxes designed specifically for LP shipping, the same ones Amazon uses. If an alternate box is used, then we use corner protectors and extra protection. DON'T be misled by unscrupulous buyers that claim otherwise. Read ALL of our reviews. We are also collectors and care about your vinyl and you! Occasionally, an item will sell in our store and not get removed quick enough from our Discogs inventory. On those rare occasions when that happens we will quickly refund you in full and do our best to replace the item when and where possible. Thanks for understanding.
Buyer pays all shipping costs.
This also includes RETURN SHIPPING, if necessary for any reason.
Returns must be sent unopened and unplayed in the same condition sent in order to be accepted.
We DO combine shipping if ordering more than one item.
USPS is our only method of shipping and they're closed on Sundays and on all USA holidays.
This means any orders placed after 2pm EST on Saturdays will not ship until 1pm the following Monday.
$5 flate rate for single LP/CD
$6 for double LP
+ $1 for each additional LP/CD (Double LPs count as 2 additional)
ALL orders come with a tracking number.
We are not responsible for items that may become damaged or lost in shipment.
Insurance may be purchased for an additional $2 - $3 depending on the value of the items.
Message us before paying for your oder if you'd like insurance so we can adjust the shipping charge.
Items are sent USPS First Class International ONLY!
ALL orders come with a tracking number and insurance.
Insurance is only valid for 90 days from order (after 90 days buyer assumes full responsibility).
Please wait for correct invoice BEFORE paying.
International rates are NOT $5! Average cost for 1 LP is currently around $30 USD.
Delivery time for international varies from country to country.
***WE CAN NOT ALTER DECLARATION LABELS / INVOICES IN AN ATTEMPT TO REDUCE IMPORT FEES SO DO NOT ASK!***
If you do not agree to ALL of the Seller Terms above then DO NOT place an order with us.
By placing an order with us you AGREE TO ALL SELLER TERMS listed here.
Thank you for choosing to support an actual Mom & Pop, Brick & Mortar music store!!!