Julee Cruise – Floating Into The Night
|4||Rockin' Back Inside My Heart||5:45|
|5||Mysteries Of Love||4:27|
|6||Into The Night||4:42|
|7||I Float Alone||4:33|
|10||The World Spins||6:38|
- Manufactured For – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – RPM Studios
- Mixed At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dino De Laurentiis Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Anion Music
- Published By – O.K. Paul Music
- Published By – Bel Ritmo
- Published By – De Laurentiis Music
- A&R [A&R Directions] – Kevin Laffey
- Art Direction, Photography By – David Lynch
- Design – Tom Recchion
- Electric Guitar – Eddie Dixon, Vinnie Bell
- Engineer – Art Pohlemus*
- Lyrics By – David Lynch
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Art Pohlemus* (tracks: 5), Jay Healy (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9), Mike Krowiak (tracks: 10), Tim Leitner (tracks: 10)
- Music By – Angelo Badalamenti
- Piano, Orchestrated By [Orchestrations], Arranged By – Angelo Badalamenti
- Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Synthesizer – Angelo Badalamenti, Kinny Landrum
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Al Regni*
- Vocals – Julee Cruise
Mixed at The Hit Factory, New York, except "The World Spins" mixed at The Hit Factory and RPM, New York and "Mysteries of Love" mixed at Excalibur Sound, New York.
Direct Metal Mastering at Precision Lacquer, Los Angeles.
© 1989 Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
℗ 1989 Warner Bros. Records, Inc. ℗ 1986 Dino De Laurentiis Corporation
All songs published by Anion Music Co. ASCAP and O K Paul Music BMI except:
"Mysteries Of Love" published by Bel Ritmo BMI/De Laurentiis Music ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075992585927
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 25859-2 SRC-02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 25859-2 SRC+03 (etched) M2S6 (stamped)
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 25859-2 SRC-02 (etched) M2S13 (stamped)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Rates to the US are $5.00 for one CD or one 7" (7" is $5 media mail, $6 for first class mail). For each additional CD/7", add $0.50 for media mail, or $1.00 for first class mail. As many CDs are packaged differently, the cost will likely be significantly different than the calculator-generated costs for high-volume purchases -- please inquire for shipping estimate if desired for orders more than a handful of CDs. If in the US, your biggest bang for your buck will be media mail for a large lot of CDs. For example, postage on a box of 100+ CDs can cost as little as $12 for media mail, with tracking. Ask for details!
Rates to Canada are $10 for one CD, and $12 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained.
Rates to all other countries are $14 for one CD via first class airmail, and $15 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained, as package rates have changed significantly for USPS postage rates as of January 17, 2016. Packages that weigh over 4 pounds in weight must ship priority mail.