L'Elisir D'Amore: Act II Una Furtiva Lagrima (A Furtive Tear)
Written-By – Donizetti*
La Gioconda: Act II Cielo E Mar (Heaven And Ocean)
Written-By – Ponchielli*
L'Africana: Act IV O Paradiso! (Oh Paradise!)
Written-By – Meyerbeer*
La Bohème: Act I Che Gelida Manina (Your Tiny Hand Is Frozen)
Written-By – Puccini*
La Juive: Act IV Rachel! Quand Du Seigneur La Grâce Tutélaire (Rachel, When The Grace Of The Lord Entrusted Thee To Me)
Written-By – Halévy*
Aïda: Act I Celeste Aïda (Heavenly Aïda)
Written-By – Verdi*
Les Pêcheurs De Perles: Act I Je Crois Entendre Encore (I Hear As In A Dream)
Written-By – Bizet*
Carmen: Act II Air De La Fleur (Flower Song)
Written-By – Bizet*
I Pagliacci: Act I Vesti La Giubba (On With The Play)
Written-By – Leoncavallo*
Rigoletto: Act IV La Donna È Mobile (Woman Is Fickle)
Written-By – Verdi*
- Record Company – Radio Corporation Of America
From the sleeves: "The Collector's Issue Label designates a recording of great historical and musical interest which although technically not representitive of RCA Victor's present day high quality standards, has been re-issued in response to widespread public demand. This recording has been re-issued on RCA Victor's new 45 rpm record, the truest of all sound reproductions."
Note at end of Liner Notes: "In 1932 RCA Victor introduced a technique of dubbing orchestral accompaniment to original Caruso recordings made many years earlier. In this album are included several such records, namely, "Celeste Aïda," first recorded in 1911; "Je crois entendre encore" (1916); "La donna È mobile" (1908)."
Records in this album were designed to be played on an auto-changer, thus:
Disk 1 = Tracks A/J (Sides 1 & 10)
Disk 2 = Tracks B/I (Sides 2 & 9)
Disk 3 = Tracks C/H (Sides 3 & 8)
Disk 4 = Tracks D/G (Sides 4 & 7)
Disk 5 = Tracks E/F (Sides 5 & 6)
Side 1 (Recorded 26 November 1911) In Italian
Side 2 (Recorded 14 March 1910) In Italian
Side 3 (Recorded 20 February 1907) In Italian
Side 4 (Recorded 11 February 1906) In Italian
Side 5 (Recorded 14 September 1920) In French
Side 6 (Recorded 27 December 1911) In Italian
Side 7 (Recorded 7 December 1916) In French
Side 8 (Recorded 7 November 1909) In French
Side 9 (Recorded 17 March 1907) In Italian
Side 10 (Recorded 16 March 1908) In Italian
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout): 17-0049A 1S B1 B C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout): 17-0050A 2S A2 C C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 Runout): 17-0051A 2S C3 C C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 Runout): 17-0052A 1S A1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5 Runout): 17-0053A A1 C C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 6 Runout): 17-0053B 1S A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 7 Runout): 17-0052B 2S A3 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 8 Runout): 17-0051B 1S A1 A C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 9 Runout): 17-0050B 2S A2 E C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 10 Runout): 17-0049B 2S A1 D C
- Other (Form No. On Outside Of Album Box): 2S-3960
- Other (Form No. On Liner Notes): 2S-3959
- Other (Form No. On Paste-down Inside Of Box): 2S4191
- Other (On Sleeves): 21-100-139-6
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): 17-0049-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): 17-0050-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 Label): 17-0051-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4 Label): 17-0052-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5 Label): 17-0053-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 6 Label): 17-0053-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 7 Label): 17-0052-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 8 Label): 17-0051-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 9 Label): 17-0050-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side 10 Label): 17-0049-B
- Other (Record 1 Catalog Number): 17-0049
- Other (Record 2 Catalog Number): 17-0050
- Other (Record 3 Catalog Number): 17-0051
- Other (Record 4 Catalog Number): 17-0052
- Other (Record 5 Catalog Number): 17-0053
I WILL SHIP FIRST CLASS ON REQUEST!
Media Mail inside US: $3.25 up to 1 lb.
I will ship First Class upon request, $5.00 for first item. For more items, price varies based on weight and distance.
Outside US: $16.00 for 1 CD in jewel case to most countries.
It is possible to send 2 CDs for that postage, as long as the weight is under 8 oz.
Over 8 oz: $26.
$13 to Canada. May vary depending on postal code.
$14 to Mexico.
$18 to Japan.
Media mail in US, $4.50 for a single LP or 7"--price may vary depending on weight and distance. If you wish to have priority shipping and receive it sooner, please let me know when ordering.
Overseas: For a single LP, $26.00 to most countries.
$22 to Canada and Mexico. May vary depending on postal code.
It may be possible to mail 2 LPs for the same postage as 1. I'll always try to get you the best deal for shipping so don't hesitate to ask.
Overseas 7": $16 to most countries.
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! I will always leave positive feedback after a good transaction, but I like to wait for the buyer to leave feedback first so I know they are happy.
Please download Rise William Rise from Opposite Records' Bandcamp site. Thank you.