Mournful Congregation – The Incubus Of Karma
|1||The Indwelling Ascent||3:10|
The Incubus Of Karma
Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars] – Damon Good
Scripture Of Exaltation And Punishment
Composed By [Final Section Composed By], Performer [Final Section Performed By] – Ben Petch
A Picture Of The Devouring Gloom Devouring The Spheres Of Being
Composed By – Ben Petch, Damon Good
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Osmose Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 20 Buck Spin
- Copyright (c) – Osmose Productions
- Copyright (c) – 20 Buck Spin
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0102993797-0101
- Published By – Les Editions Hurlantes
- Recorded At – Mixmasters Studio
- Recorded At – The Cave Studio, Adelaide
- Mixed At – The Cave Studio, Adelaide
- Mastered At – Audiosiege
- Artwork [All Art], Layout – David V. D'Andrea
- Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars] – Ben Newsome
- Composed By [Additional Melodies Composed By] – Justin Hartwig
- Composed By [All Music Composed By] – Damon Good
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Tim Call
- Lead Guitar [Lead Guitars] – Justin Hartwig
- Lyrics By [All Lyrics Written By] – Damon Good
- Mastered By – Brad Boatright
- Photography By – Pat Di Palo
- Photography By [All] – Pat Di Palo
- Recorded By [All Drums And Acoustric Guitars] – Mick Wordley
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Damon Good
- Rhythm Guitar [Rhythm Guitars], Lead Guitar [Lead Guitars], Vocals – Damon Good
- Written-By [All Drums Written By], Arranged By [All Drums Arranged By] – Adrian Bickle, Damon Good, Tim Call
All drums and acoustic guitars recorded at Mixmasters, Adelaide, South Australia by Mick Wordley in May 2016
All else recorded and mixed at The Cave Studio, Adelaide, South Australia by Damon Good between May 2016 and May 2017
Mastered at Audioseige, Portland, Oregon, USA by Brad Boatright in September 2017
All music composed by Damon Good with additional melodies composed by Justin Hartwig, except "A Picture...", composed by Damon Good and Ben Petch, and final section of "Scripture...", composed and performed by Ben Petch
All drums written and arranged by Adrian Bickle, Tim Call and Damon Good
All lyrics written by Damon Good, except "The Rubaiyat", which features excerpts from "The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam"
©+℗ Osmose Productions / 20 Buck Spin 2018
Pinted in E.U.
Released in a clear-tray jewel case; includes a 12-page booklet with lyrics and an Osmose Productions advertising supplement insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 663663 002360
- Label Code: LC02406
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0102993797-0101 23 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 947A
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SCAM
BUY MORE & SAVE ON SHIPPING !!!
All orders must be paid within 3 days, no exceptions.
The buyer is responsible for paying postage costs.
Shipping cost depends on destination and weight of the package.
All shipping via registered priority mail which includes tracking.
Orders are shipped within 2-6 business days after order is placed. I will make every effort to fulfill orders promptly, but at a bare minimum, orders will be shipped once a week, so please be patient!
If there are ANY problems with the items you purchase from me or you are unhappy with anything, PLEASE APPROACH ME FIRST. Neutral/Negative feedback doesn't solve anything.